PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:09:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

Thank You very much to all that offered to  :OO me out with my 2005 challenges......they are all finished, once i do next weeks pc i will have completed the 2005 book  :/\ if i can help anyone, just give me a holler

sweet69825

I need help getting the jungle gin badge I have to Underknock your opponent 10 times I only got one. Can anyone help me please.

Thank you
                       Renee'     :;'

apple

apple

sweet69825

sweet69825

hulk4ever76

Well, if no one will help me get the PoppaZoppa 36 chain badge( !@#$), give me some hints on how to do it myself.

apple

fiz

Quote from: hulk4ever76 on February 03, 2007, 08:08:18 PM
Well, if no one will help me get the PoppaZoppa 36 chain badge( !@#$), give me some hints on how to do it myself.

Are you sure you want someone to run their auto all night in PoppaZoppa for you, and then possibly not even getting the badge? It took several nights of letting the auto run for me before I ever got the badge.

Mary

go to a team room  an empty one  and play or use an agent can take one game or several gl  +-+

sweet69825

Could someone please help me get the Cribbage badge

Thank you       
              Renee'    :;'

apple

MikesGurl

Quote from: sweet69825 on February 07, 2007, 09:13:22 AM
Could someone please help me get the Cribbage badge

Thank you       
              Renee'    :;'

I can get you ur Crib badge, just pm me with ur info and I will do it tonight when i get home from work

patandmegan

I need help with Cribbage  as well :'((   I'm no good at it so I've "helped" others get their badge (since I'm no good at it :)))  ) but can't play well enough to even win one lousy game.  I'd really appreciate it.  I can help by losing at some other game if you help me.  Thank you thank you.

Pat aka simmer1949

Julez

Argh, anyone want to get my cribbage for me?  I have tried to learn this game and still have no clue lol. 

judy7342

I have completed the cribbage badge if anyone wants help let me know. 

:;'

patandmegan

Help me! Help me! Please? <..>

<admin edit: please don't post sn's or emails in public. This is for your safety>

sweet69825

I need help getting the   
Hearts & Diamonds Badge

Thank you
         Renee'   :??

CrossCountry

Quote from: sweet69825 on February 14, 2007, 09:32:21 AM
I need help getting the   
Hearts & Diamonds Badge

Thank you
         Renee'   :??

tip for that badge..........play wif a friend so two ppl at a tbl...make a pw for the tbl so noone else can get in.....if the cmp takes the jack of diamonds stand up and sit in the cmps seat...it does count towards the badge..

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview