PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 08:28:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Well do you have your pocket fisherman so can go Fishing5.gif?

MikesGurl

I got my badge in about an hour in MM by going to Holy Cow, getting the robot, and mind control and just playing. If you don't make the quota for the day, the day restarts, and you still have your robot and mind control. Just a tip for those who don't have uncle

wagnerb43

vacation4.gif

can someone help me.  word search isn't out yet thru pogo, but people are
getting badges....How are they doing it.?

thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wagnerb43

bobby

can someone get me this weeks jungle gin badge for me..my computer has trouble loading the game and when it does it always freezes :-\

Tara

Quote from: bobby on July 01, 2007, 07:49:13 AM
can someone get me this weeks jungle gin badge for me..my computer has trouble loading the game and when it does it always freezes :-\

PM me your stuff and I will.  vacation58.gif  You need puzzles or word searchs or anything else?

bobby

Quote from: Tara on July 01, 2007, 07:49:57 AM
Quote from: bobby on July 01, 2007, 07:49:13 AM

PM me your stuff and I will.  vacation58.gif  You need puzzles or word searchs or anything else?
nah, im good for now..just need the one...thanks again tara :/\

apple

can anyone help me with the word search glitch to rank up more my comp freezes on this game a lot i need new comp

TripleD995

The word search glitch didn't work for me, followed all instructions faithfully... oh well...  :'((

Mary

i did the same Trip and no go here either  :'((  i must have did something   :'((

tokiehog

i changed my java and it still works today...i can help someone get badges up to rank 14....just pm me ur info...be glad to help :;'

wagnerb43

0:

I was wondering if there is someone who can help me get a badge. It's in spades.  You need
to win 3 250 points game, rated.  I only have 2 badges left in the 2004 book.  I will be finished
with all those badges then.  I would really appreciate it so much.

Thank you

apple

cranky

happy 4th ev1
i was wondering  how long does it takes to get a replacement code back thru email?

thank you

cranky

Tara

MikesGurl

Can anyone   :OO  me with the Penguin Blocks challenge? I have been trying all week and I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I would really appreciate it!!   :=

apple

Lady-Starburst

I've been away for a long time on here, so I know this is going to sound cheeky to ask, but I need hearts & dice derby to complete 2003 challenge book, I've tried numerous of times with both of these challenges, I was wondering if someone would be willingling to help with these 2 challenges for this week and nex. I know it's a lot to ask so I understand if there's no answer :)

I've activated hearts for this week *win 30 100 pointed games*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview