PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 11:43:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

patandmegan

Need help with High Stacks Pool and the 2 pool mix and match badges.  Still can't play that game!  Thanks.

Pat

sweet69825

can someone please help me to get the Aces up badge

Thank you
                      Renee'

apple

phreaky1

Pat, I can get your pool badges. Just PM me

Steve

phreaky1

Pat,

I got your message but I am mentally slow and cant seem to message you or pm you back. I am working on your badges tho.

Steve

Homer

Quote from: phreaky1 on July 19, 2007, 06:30:08 PM
Pat,

I got your message but I am mentally slow and cant seem to message you or pm you back. I am working on your badges tho.

Steve

You need 25 posts to PM someone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2007, 06:30:57 PM
Pat,

Steve

Should raise that to 100!!

apple

Monkey

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:48:47 AM
Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2007, 06:30:57 PM
Pat,

Steve

Should raise that to 100!!
Why? So you finally get what you want?  ::)

apple

patandmegan

Phreaky and runner - thank you so much for your help.  It was so very nice of you all!  You probably don't need help but I am good at word games.  Thank you again.  I bow to your expertise 0:

Pat

swamp

!@#$ := := help   can someone help me get my euchre badge for me i cant  get pogo to load pogo keeps kicking me out  :{: :)))

MsMassGal74

Greetings! I just love this site. I had just used a free trial to finish a badge for my mix and match. Not saying which one but it was only a 30 min. time we get to complete and I used one of my freebies. When I get a job I'll be purchasing a few of these autoplays. So when I'm busy with something I can use the autoplay. I'm sure a lot of people with club pogo use autoplay. And haven't been caught since. But, to me this is helpful only because some of their badges are absolutely ridiculous to finish! So, this is a great way for us to get them finished. I think of it as our co-pilot. Keep up the great work and I'll be buying your product soon. NAME: A VERY LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!  vacation4.gif This means that I can do more things with auto-play! YEAH WEBSITE!!!

Homer

Welcome to PogoCheats. If you have any questions just ask. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

phreaky1

Pat, You are very welcome. I am always glad to help a fellow cheater  Fishing5.gif

phreaky1

Swamp, if you still need someone to get your euchre badge for you just pm me your details.

Steve

swamp

Quote from: phreaky1 on July 29, 2007, 08:41:04 AM
Swamp, if you still need someone to get your euchre badge for you just pm me your details.

Steve
thanks steve i done got it. i had to click with my toes  but thanks anyway  vacation4.gif

Kearney

aggggghhhhhhh !@#$...can someone please help me?  I totally suck at Majong and can't even win one stupid game.  Usually the hubby does it for me but he's been too busy and has barely finished his own.  Pretty please with a cherry on top??!!! bbq22.gif

apple

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview