PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:20:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on September 06, 2007, 06:25:19 PM
:OO :OO Going thru the many old challenges I need to work on , found Swashbucks in the 2004 book.  I don't mind getting an auto for the others but this is the only 'one' swashbucks badge. Will someone please take pity on me and do that one for me?   :-* :-* :-* <3 <3  Thanks you!
all you got to do is ask judy  leave me the info on pogo and i will do it for you tomorrow  :;"

tokiehog

WV did u get ur rainy day badge yet...if not i will help u just pm me he info plzzzzz.... :;"

ILoveSiamese

Could Someone please help with my rainy day badge
I dont have the cheat for it yet and I stink at the normal level on this game.

Thanks

ILS

xgingerx

i will help you...send me a message with the info
<admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

ILoveSiamese

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Would someone be so kind as to help me with my Rainy Day badge this week? I have 7 of the 20 games, struggling with them. The free cell card games are ones I just can't do.  :OO

AngelMorgan

BadgeBabe

Just an explanation and apology to BadgeHelp.

The Heartbeeps auto absolutely is set up to win this challenge in a very short time!!!!

I used it on my second Club Pogo account tonight and had the badge in less than an hour. No fancy settings, no advanced settings for the game, just playing short games of Hearts.

<3 <3 <3 <3 BADGEHELP rocks for HEARTS  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PogoKaz

Quote from: Tara on September 04, 2007, 02:17:54 PM
I just noticed it's not 30 games, just 30 hands. I'm not sure if it gives credit during the game or at the end. If it's at the end play 25 pt games, if not play a higher point game and pray.  <:>

It was per hand and you got credit each time not at the end of the game.  O0  I played on the maximum points 250 ish so I didn't have to keep waiting for  the new game set up.  I think it took me about 2 1/2 games to get it by hand, didn't run the auto.

BadgeBabe

I played short games because I don't know a thing about Hearts. The Heartbeeps Program did a great job.
I was totally lost trying to win the badge by hand, since I hate Hearts.

huggybear

Is there anyone out there willing to help me get this rotten badge? ill return the favorite in a different game!

apple

hi i can get hearts for u if u get my spider solataie one

apple

can anyone help me with rainy day badge not gonna get in time

PunkInDrublic

I've got time this morning. PM your info and I'll get it for you  O0

apple

huggybear

sorry had to do a puter restore! if you still need help let me know

apple

catfancie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview