PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:16:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

angel ray

can anyone help me please, i cant get my hearts badge for mix match

Tara

Quote from: angel ray on October 26, 2007, 10:07:30 AM

You would have to PM someone your information to get the badge for you, and you need 25 posts to use the PM feature on the forum. You could go to the Fun and Games section and get 25 posts real quick.

swamp

Quote from: Tara on October 27, 2007, 06:59:11 AM

You would have to PM someone your information to get the badge for you, and you need 25 posts to use the PM feature on the forum. You could go to the Fun and Games section and get 25 posts real quick.
!@#$ i have tryed for 3 days to get this heart badge and only got 1/3 i give up   gl everyone on this badge  :!!

Tara

Quote from: swampboy on October 28, 2007, 11:10:31 AM

!@#$ i have tryed for 3 days to get this heart badge and only got 1/3 i give up   gl everyone on this badge  :!!

I can do it for you if you want me to.

BabyCheetah

:OO  please please please can someone help me with Hearts.  I've been trying and trying and nada.  please please please  :OO someone.  Thanks

swamp

Quote from: Tara on October 28, 2007, 03:09:27 PM
Quote from: swampboy on October 28, 2007, 11:10:31 AM

I can do it for you if you want me to.
ty ms homer  (OO)

wagnerb43

can anyone tell if it pays to play on the hard level in turbo 21 to
get thru the ranks??

Tracey

no it doesnt pay just do it on easy ..i think its faster that way

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Can someone please shoot the moon for me 3 times for the Hearts badge? No matter how hard I try I just can't do it. I also have personal set for the shoot the moon 1 time, I was unable to get that one, as well.

BabyCheetah

fall13.gif Please please please can someone help me get the hearts challange.  I've tried and tried and i can; get it.  please fall14.gif

jeffy

i can do hearts easily private msg me info and a good time and ill do it quick should be able to do 4 moons in less than 30 mins

sweet69825

I need help getting the 
Perfect Ball Badge:
Bowl 2 games where you score 200 points or more in 4 weeks!

Thank you
          Renee'   pilgrims.gif

angel ray

Quote from: jeffy on November 02, 2007, 07:26:31 AM
i can do hearts easily private msg me info and a good time and ill do it quick should be able to do 4 moons in less than 30 mins

Thank You so much!!!! I tried everything your a lifesavior. thank you , That was so fast getting me my badge :D

angel ray

Quote from: sweet69825 on November 02, 2007, 06:14:06 PM
I need help getting the 
Perfect Ball Badge:
Bowl 2 games where you score 200 points or more in 4 weeks!

Thank you
          Renee'   pilgrims.gif

you got it

jeffy

Quote from: angel ray on November 02, 2007, 07:54:54 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 02, 2007, 07:26:31 AM

Thank You so much!!!! I tried everything your a lifesavior. thank you , That was so fast getting me my badge :D

Your very welcome Angelray

ALSO babycheater your officially a stud muffin got your badge just now ENJOY!!!

i got 1 more to do now if anyone else needs its done just drop me a PM

Jeffy

BabyCheetah

<3 <3 <3 VV i love you i love you i love you. Thank you sooo very much jeffy  <3

jeffy

jeffy

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on November 01, 2007, 12:27:56 AM
Can someone please shoot the moon for me 3 times for the Hearts badge? No matter how hard I try I just can't do it. I also have personal set for the shoot the moon 1 time, I was unable to get that one, as well.

the info ya gave me was wrong check your pm and get with me when your back and ill get it for ya no prob

turkey5.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview