PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:00:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman984

:OO :" can anyone please help me with the hearts challenge where you have to like shoot the moon 3 times.It is in my challenge book #6.Thanks

apple

can anyone help me with a cribbage pc win 8 rated games

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: apple on December 11, 2007, 05:26:41 AM
can anyone help me with a cribbage pc win 8 rated games

double browse, play in the 2 player rooms

apple

dont have time or i wld i live in uk and im up early in morning

kim23il

Apple pm me info and I can try. Not sure how many hrs we have left for badges :///

Mary

jeffy

your very welcome mama

got pizzamans too heheh im the resident hearts stud muffin :)

LadyMystik

:OO

For some reason, penguin blocks doesn't like my computer. But, I was able to complete 43 towards the weekly challenge and the "What's Your Sign" challenge (200 combos) on another computer. Would anyone be willing to finish these off for me? Running autos is fine with me.

Thanks! :-*

PogoKaz

Quote from: LadyMystik on December 14, 2007, 01:15:16 AM
:OO

For some reason, penguin blocks doesn't like my computer. But, I was able to complete 43 towards the weekly challenge and the "What's Your Sign" challenge (200 combos) on another computer. Would anyone be willing to finish these off for me? Running autos is fine with me.

Thanks! :-*

Send me your details and what times it best to go on (i live in the UK so its 10 am my time at the moment) Lady and I will run it off for you

Peevish aka pogokaz

PogoKaz

Mary

anyone in here a super dominoes player i need and want the 100 badge and can not seem to get it ?? tyvm

ILoveSiamese

Can someone please help with the Solitaire badge for this week

I think I have 6 or 7 out of 25  but dont have time to finish it as they took away my pogo at work and I cant afford the cheat right now, and wont have time to finish before its up

Thanks

:;'

~Sassy~

Apple,
I can help with your cribbage badge, if you send me the info. It is one of my favorite games to play.
Sassy :,

PogoKaz

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on December 16, 2007, 07:42:42 PM

I think I have 6 or 7 out of 25  but dont have time to finish it as they took away my pogo at work and I cant afford the cheat right now, and wont have time to finish before its up

Thanks

Hi, if you send me your details via pm I will get it for you

pogokaz  O0

apple

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on December 16, 2007, 07:42:42 PM

Thanks

i can get solataire pm me

ILoveSiamese

Thanks to Apple
I have it

Thanks to all who offered

ILS

apple

debbob69

Anybody out there that can help me with my dice roller badges . I have tried  and tried but no go.. I would be very thankful for the help.... It is the one for on the go and my mix and match, My computer wants to freeze and I run out of time...

ArmPitOdor

debbob69

Thank you Squid the one for the mix and match is already active.I'm sorry and thanks again...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview