PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:51:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

debbob69

debbob69

LadyMystik

I'm going to be blunt here, in hopes of someone being willing to help.  :/\

I am terrible at multi-player card games, and I am easily bored by them. Would anyone be willing to help with any of the challenges for them? I still don't have this week's canasta challenge completed, and have some Mix-n-match ones left undone. Anyone in here (or their auto) LOVE Canasta enough to help me out?

Thanks!  :;

debbob69

Thanks very much Squid for doing my 2 badges you are an angel sent from heaven, Hope you have a Merry Christmas... If I ever need help again I will look you up.... xmas6.gif

ArmPitOdor

LadyMystik

Quote from: Squid on December 25, 2007, 03:50:22 AM
I can help with your weekly Canasta badge, at least.  Today is the last day for that badge challenge, so let's get that out of the way for you.  Anything after that is gravy ...  O0

Feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help.  I'm leaving later this morning for the holiday - you have me now, though.

I'm probably too late, but I PMed you anyways. If it/they don't get done, it's no biggie. They're just badges. ;)

apple

can anyone help me with backgammon need to win 18 games wont have time this week to play

bug

WV4057

:= can any1 help me get the super dominoes badge plzz.100 club badge.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Can anyone get the Stellar Sweeper badge for me before Wednesday? I've had alot going on and just won't have the time. If you'd like I would be more than happy to help get a badge for you too. Any help would be appreciated.  <3

Darling SilverDodger

Stellar Sweeper badge ... .so feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help

O0
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

vasunlover

apple

hi can anyone help me with backgammon badge need 25 doubles

minniewinnie

:'(( I've never liked asking anyone for help, but I've come to the conclusion that I need to learn to be more humble. Would anyone out there be able to help me with the dreaded Pebble beach golf badge? If someone has the auto and the time, I would be ever so grateful! I'd be more than happy to exchange or even help out in the future. (yes! I'm very trustworthy!)

apple

hi can anyone help me with backgammon badge need 25 doubles

oldlady

I did my backgammon badges by double browsing, you only need to get doubles and don't have to win the game. It doesn't take long. Hope this helps. pillowfight.gif

Stinkerbell

apple

thnks for tips it just i dont have the time to play it takes ages and i have so much today this week and lot of badges and my mum and hubby are sick so it a lot to do lol

PogoKaz

You have your badge now apple  O0  If you need any help with the others give me a shout

bobby

can anyone help me get this week's qwerty badge? my computer wont load the game that well for some reason..thanks :/\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview