Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

apple

Quote from: PogoKaz on January 12, 2008, 05:44:22 PM
You have your badge now apple  O0  If you need any help with the others give me a shout
thnks hun

apple

hi can anyone help me with a badge jacks or better poker

TenderHearted1

I can help on some games also.

Word games are card games just not hearts  :'((

jeffy

Quote from: TenderHearted1 on January 16, 2008, 05:32:50 PM
I can help on some games also.

Word games are card games just not hearts  :'((

hearts done Tender Enjoy!!!   <..>

TenderHearted1

Thank you so very much Jeff you sure did it real quick and fast its nice when you find someone you can trust.  (OO)

TenderHearted1

apple

TenderHearted1

Tamelia

I was just wondering if there is anyone who'd be willing to do a dominos badge for me? I'd be willing to help out on some other challenge if wanted... I'm simply not good at dominos..

Thanks bunches :!@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tamelia on January 18, 2008, 10:32:06 AM
I was just wondering if there is anyone who'd be willing to do a dominos badge for me? I'd be willing to help out on some other challenge if wanted... I'm simply not good at dominos..

Thanks bunches :!@

Which badge?

Mary

anyone havin trouble gettin the 10 times 60 points badge in dominos??

Tamelia

Thanks for the offer all... I ended up just taking my time and I got it..

Now...I have a few spider solitaires I'll be doing next week if anyone is interested.. I can play it, I just hate it  :o0

justmsbetty47

Hi,I don't know if this the right place to post but any way just wanted someone to tell me how to get the super diominoles match badge that they have out now. you have to win 10 hands of 60points don't understand how to go about winning

Betty

Kyle

Quote from: justmsbetty47 on January 19, 2008, 08:56:14 PM
Hi,I don't know if this the right place to post but any way just wanted someone to tell me how to get the super diominoles match badge that they have out now. you have to win 10 hands of 60points don't understand how to go about winning

Betty
Try building towards the multipliers O0

xxunluv3dlizxx

OoO i'm soooo mad at dominoes right now lol I tried for a couple days to get that stupid mix n match badge and got 1 out of 10 so i said screw it and deactived it and did another one and then went back to playing to increase rank and of course i got like 3 of them in two games and it didn't count  (O+O)

tokiehog

if u play that badge by hand or with the auto and get 60 pts in a game several times it do count...ur 60 has to be like 15x4...like 12x5 dont work cause dominoes is played in 5'sso like 5x 10x 15x 20x and then if u land on the 3,4, or 5x square u will get it...it is really not that hard...i hope u get it....gl

xxunluv3dlizxx

Quote from: tokiehog on January 22, 2008, 04:16:16 AM
if u play that badge by hand or with the auto and get 60 pts in a game several times it do count...ur 60 has to be like 15x4...like 12x5 dont work cause dominoes is played in 5'sso like 5x 10x 15x 20x and then if u land on the 3,4, or 5x square u will get it...it is really not that hard...i hope u get it....gl

I know how the challenge works, thanks though, I was saying that I didn't reactive the challenge before I started playing it the second time which is why they didn't count.

vasunlover

Could ANYONE help me get my dice derby weekly challenge?  I have tried and will continue to try but I must admit I need some help-I will gladly repay the favor threefold, please (I'm begging here) pm me. girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: vasunlover on January 23, 2008, 08:40:14 AM
Could ANYONE help me get my dice derby weekly challenge?  I have tried and will continue to try but I must admit I need some help-I will gladly repay the favor threefold, please (I'm begging here) pm me. girls18.gif

I'll help ya out when I'm done with my own later today. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview