PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:31:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 23, 2008, 12:37:35 PM
Quote from: vasunlover on January 23, 2008, 08:40:14 AM
Could ANYONE help me get my dice derby weekly challenge?  I have tried and will continue to try but I must admit I need some help-I will gladly repay the favor threefold, please (I'm begging here) pm me. girls18.gif

I just got the badge in two races.  I'll be happy to help, if needed.  PM me with your details and we'll get it done.
Stinkerbell's a good gal.... ya can't go wrong with her either.

Awwww, that was nice!  Thanks :)  You're not too bad yourself :)  I was surprised at how easy both badges were to get.  I was dreading them but they went quick!  The weekly challenge is the Back to Back one.... not bad at all.  The other one, the M&M took a little longer but still not bad.

driver22

:/\   just a little general info about dice derby.if after you win the first game and see that you are not going to win the second leave the room right before the last round and come back in. it will save your first game so you only have to win one game to get your badge.you can do this as many times as you need to.hope this helps.

sweet69825

I am needing help to get a badge in Bridge. I won 1 game and I don't know how I did it. I still need to win 1 more.

Renee' 

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: sweet69825 on January 25, 2008, 05:09:33 PM
I am needing help to get a badge in Bridge. I won 1 game and I don't know how I did it. I still need to win 1 more.

Renee' 

sounds like the way i won my badge for that album......  :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2008, 12:32:41 PM
I can help you with that badge.  I've helped many get it.  We would both have to meet in Bridge and get it together.  Let me know if that's a possibility.

Which challenge is this?  Is it a M&M ?

qzmp3333

hey i can help with badges <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

Tracey

i dont think ur allow to post ur email address on here

apple

Quote from: qzmp3333 on January 27, 2008, 01:25:25 AM
hey i can help with badges
i can help with badges i have pmd u with my email addy

Tracey

no that person was lookin to help someone but put thier email addy in

apple

bobby

can someone help me get this week's pinochle badge? my computer has trouble loading games that pop up 2 different screens (tables and the actual game)

PogoKaz

send me your details and when the best time for access is (I am UK based) bobby and I will get it for you

bobby

Quote from: PogoKaz on February 04, 2008, 08:41:33 AM
send me your details and when the best time for access is (I am UK based) bobby and I will get it for you
thanks for offering, i already got someone on it though :/\

PogoKaz

Quote from: bobby on February 04, 2008, 11:34:50 AM
Quote from: PogoKaz on February 04, 2008, 08:41:33 AM
thanks for offering, i already got someone on it though :/\

np, let me know if you need any help in the future :)

rhino

I need help with the royal playday badge in the ON THE GO book. I have tried now a total of 11 times to get this badge and it is driving me freaking nuts. I have tried different computers and everything. I finish the game and it says Congratulations you won the badge but yet it doesnt give it to me nor does it give me the badge for finishing the album. HELP HELP HELP.

larry

apple

ArmPitOdor

bobby

what a surprise i need help with another badge lol..im nearing the end of all my badge albums..got about 10 to go and need help finishing a 2003 jungle gin badge..i need to underknock my opponent 10 times...i got 2/10 but the auto cant seem to get anymore...if anyone can help please lemme know..thanks(again)  :/\

apple

wagnerb43

:OO

Hi, everyone.  I'm recently separated and heading for a divorce.  I don't want to charge
anything on my credit card for an auto just yet until properties are separated. I was
wondering if someone would help me in getting the Thousand Island Badge that just came
out in the new Mix n Match.  I am a 150 club member.

thank you

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview