PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:09:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

would anyone be interested in helping me with super dominoes

apple

jeffy

Ok im going out on a ledge here. would anyone be willing to do my to go badges for me. i will pay you 10 bucks for lottso deluxe and 10 bucks for mahjong deluxe for now and if it works out i might be willing to pay 20 for poppit show. to do this you need to let me know you have a stable  connection to pogo and have done your own. these 2 i dont think should take long. i will be willing to paypal the 10 bucks before you start. this is a 2 way trust street. let me know i have like rank 5 or so on lottso and i got like rank 8 on mahjong

pm me if intrested

jeffy

ADDED the reason for this is ive tried 300 different things to get these to work and they wont.

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on February 24, 2008, 02:40:47 PM
Ok im going out on a ledge here. would anyone be willing to do my to go badges for me. i will pay you 10 bucks for lottso deluxe and 10 bucks for mahjong deluxe for now and if it works out i might be willing to pay 20 for poppit show. to do this you need to let me know you have a stable  connection to pogo and have done your own. these 2 i dont think should take long. i will be willing to paypal the 10 bucks before you start. this is a 2 way trust street. let me know i have like rank 5 or so on lottso and i got like rank 8 on mahjong

pm me if intrested

jeffy

ADDED the reason for this is ive tried 300 different things to get these to work and they wont.

What doesn't work jeffy? The games or the autos?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

the autos. trust me i have tried everything short of going back to xp. ive changed the resoloution, emptied cache 3000 times. fiddled with the color, turned off the smooth edges and turned em on. i got lottso to work 1 time then it quit.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on February 24, 2008, 08:59:38 PM
the autos. trust me i have tried everything short of going back to xp. ive changed the resoloution, emptied cache 3000 times. fiddled with the color, turned off the smooth edges and turned em on. i got lottso to work 1 time then it quit.

Let me guess.... Vista?

ozchickee

hi jeffy...hope im not butting in...but you could try this in order for your autos to work..

the following should be done in vista in order for your autos to work properly

the Following should be Unchecked in the following area:
My Computer/Properties/Advances System Settings/
Advanced/Performance Settings/
UNCHECK... "Smooth Edges of Screen Fonts"
Then you have to change your Theme to Windows Classic
(Can be switched back to your original after Auto done)

Change Theme:
Right Click BLANK Spot on Desktop....
Click PERSONALIZE.... then THEMES....
Under Themes, remember what there is since this is what
you will switch back to when done with Pogo or the badge games.
To play the Auto's for Pogo or the badge games, you need to switch to
WINDOWS CLASSIC Theme.

it wont hurt to try it..it will either work or it wont lol.

Hope it helps...ozchickee

apple

hi i have 2 badges needed to finish a 2004 badge album they are both checkers i c ant play and i dont have time to double browse can anyone get this weeks one and next weeks one plz

apple

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2008, 04:12:25 AM
Hi, Apple.  I have a pretty busy week but will be willing to help you over the weekend.  If you still need me at that point, feel free to PM your details.  xoxox have a great day!
ok thnks it is one fomr to finish tomorrow b4 badges ends and one for next weeks to finish badge album

~Sassy~

Quote from: apple on February 26, 2008, 05:50:38 AM
ok thnks it is one fomr to finish tomorrow b4 badges ends and one for next weeks to finish badge album

Apple,
I could do your checkers badge if you pm me your details. I am not doing anything today.
Sassy

apple

Quote from: Sassy Lady on February 26, 2008, 08:09:41 AM
Apple,
I could do your checkers badge if you pm me your details. I am not doing anything today.
Sassy
great ty so much 

stamper4000

A friend bought me this album the 1st day it was available I absolutely can not get the phlinx or dice city badges. I have tried with and without auto and with dice in rooms where there are very few or no people. With phlinx I don't activate until I have 3 of the 4 night stages done. Anybody have anymore ideas? Including settings for autos?

Thanks in advance!

Stamper

apple

i dont like the autos for those games i find it really hard i normally play by hand i can get them for you if you want me to just pm me ur details

~Sassy~

Apple,
Your badge for checkers is all done.  :^* Remind me next week and I will get the other one for you if you want me too.

Talk to you later.
Sassy :,

apple

Quote from: Sassy Lady on February 26, 2008, 02:35:07 PM
Apple,
Your badge for checkers is all done.  :^* Remind me next week and I will get the other one for you if you want me too.

Talk to you later.
Sassy :,
great ty so much u are a star

Stinkerbell

I'm ok with this week's badges, but could someone come and clean my yard for me?  And then next week, the whites realllllly need washing. And it's a real challange making all the pairs of socks match. Thank you in advance.    :-*

tokiehog

good luck with that stinker...when they are finished at ur house can u please send them to mine...lol :///

~Sassy~

Is this the new laundry thread? Cause I have a question.....How do the T-Shirts get turned inside out in my washer?  :)) And where are all those socks that are missing?  :( How do I match what aint there?  girls18.gif

As you can see I have no life.  :-*

fall13.gif See my pretty leaf?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tokiehog on February 27, 2008, 04:54:40 PM
good luck with that stinker...when they are finished at ur house can u please send them to mine...lol :///

Yep!!!  I'll let you know if they can be trusted with your whites!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview