PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 04:18:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

Can someone help with the pool badge (out of the 8th pre.) ?

vasunlover

Ok squid, I have won 2 AGAIN and I am afraid to play another, winning 2 alot lately...lol
Won't be near the comp after 6pm (est) could you do it then?  Should I pm you my info?

marymary770

HI guys! Sorry I haven't been on here for so long, busy. I was wondering if someone could help me with the Dominoes badge? So far I only have 51/100. And I'll never be able to stay up until 2am. I have to get up at 5am. In an hour I'll probably be sleeping on the couch! LOL. :% Thanks! :)

marymary770

I'm still up and I have 59/100 now. I'll probably still be up for a couple more hours. If anyone could help me, please email me. I would really, really appreciate it! Thanks!  :)

swamp

swamp

Quote from: mjmusiclover on March 18, 2008, 06:12:25 PM
I'm still up and I have 59/100 now. I'll probably still be up for a couple more hours. If anyone could help me, please email me. I would really, really appreciate it! Thanks!  :)
:///   :)))

marymary770

Quote from: swamp on March 18, 2008, 06:16:57 PM
:///   :)))

thank you so much! I just sent you a PM. :) Now i can go conk out on the couch, I am tired and 5am comes fast. :%

swamp

Quote from: mjmusiclover on March 18, 2008, 06:19:07 PM
thank you so much! I just sent you a PM. :) Now i can go conk out on the couch, I am tired and 5am comes fast. :%
get ur rest  i will take care of it  ttul

swamp

fancyfreefeet

I have been trying to get the Pebble Beach Golf challenge.  Now that the glitch no longer works, cannot get it for nothing.   Try every week and have to switch to another personal challenge, then start over when new challenges come out.   I have tried the ParNone and it just does not want to cooperate with me.   

If someone would like to help me get this, would sure appreciate it.    Thanks in advance.   Send me pm if you are willing to help.   

TF02

is there a cheat i can use for texas holdem dealers shuffle badge?

swamp

TF02

TF02

Kyle

badgehelp. com has a whole list on the front page where you can click them and buy them

bobby

can anyone help me get my pc? im closing in on all the 2004 badges, i'm short about 10..most are backgammon, theres a spades rated 3 games and a euchre and i think a checker badge in there..can anyone tolerate these games? lol

Magzy

Sure, I will help with backgammon, not very good on the others, pm me with your info.

Kyle

Bobby, I can do the checkers one, but for some reason I don't can't get PMs so I will have to wait and talk to homer. The other games I can't do though, sorry.

gator8_24

Bobby, I am in the same boat as you!  Those rated spades games are preventing me from having a complete banner on 3 yearly albums!  I have a hard enuf time dble browsing with 2 accounts and know with 4  I'll go blind!  :))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview