PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 01:29:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Yep, its the hated rated euchre for me, 1 left in 2004 (sigh),, :((

Kyle

I like to play spades, I just can't play for a long time straight.

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on March 30, 2008, 01:57:13 AM
can anyone help me get my pc? im closing in on all the 2004 badges, i'm short about 10..most are backgammon, theres a spades rated 3 games and a euchre and i think a checker badge in there..can anyone tolerate these games? lol
Bobby,
If you will send me your info, I can help with your personals. I love backgammon, euchre and spades.
Sassy

gator8_24

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 30, 2008, 10:53:22 AM
Bobby,
If you will send me your info, I can help with your personals. I love backgammon, euchre and spades.
Sassy

sassy, if you are good at spades & rated games, I might holler for help some time   :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: patandmegan on March 10, 2008, 02:06:23 AM
Thank you, Sassy.  You're the best!

Pat
Pat,
You are very welcome, glad I could help out. If you need help again just let me know with a pm.
Hugs,
Sassy  ""

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8 on March 30, 2008, 11:41:47 AM
sassy, if you are good at spades & rated games, I might holler for help some time   :)))
Gator,
I am good on most of the games. I really like all of the card games and rated ones don't bother me. I am real good at spades, hearts and euchre. Don't care if it is bots or people. So pm me if you need help...ok? I'm on the west coast.
Sassy

~Sassy~

vasunlover

I am going to need help with 4/2 challenge of Shuffle Bump.  I hate this game and I sux at it :OO

apple

can anyone help me with a solataire pc b4 wed u need to win 3 in a row i sukkkk

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on March 31, 2008, 10:10:00 AM
can anyone help me with a solataire pc b4 wed u need to win 3 in a row i sukkkk

If squid can't help give me a shout, I like solitaire and have helped you before :)

PogoKaz

Quote from: vasunlover on March 31, 2008, 02:03:17 AM
I am going to need help with 4/2 challenge of Shuffle Bump.  I hate this game and I sux at it :OO

Give me a shout if you need help  :/\

hobo

To win 3 games in a row, 1st class or dice derby. Win one game, if the 2nd one looks like you will not win just X out of the room and go to another, then the 2nd win will count then continue to do until to win the 3 games.  Just don't hit new game, just close out the rooms

apple

Quote from: PogoKaz on March 31, 2008, 10:23:51 AM
If squid can't help give me a shout, I like solitaire and have helped you before :)
i have pm'd you as it is first class and squid said yukk lol and i only ask people who like badges and i hate i so i know how squid feels lol

~Sassy~

Quote from: magzy on March 30, 2008, 09:29:49 AM
Yep, its the hated rated euchre for me, 1 left in 2004 (sigh),, :((
:^*  :^* Your  2004 album is now complete, Magzy. :^* :^*
Glad I was able to help out.
Sassy :-*

~Sassy~

Quote from: vasunlover on March 31, 2008, 02:03:17 AM
Vasun,
I can get your shuffle bump on 4/2 if you pm me your details. It is real easy for me to get.
Sassy

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on March 31, 2008, 11:06:13 AM
i have pm'd you as it is first class and squid said yukk lol and i only ask people who like badges and i hate i so i know how squid feels lol
You are now the proud owner of another badge  :D  Give me a holler if you need anymore help :)

apple

Magzy

Thank you, thank you soooo very much Sassy!!!! You are oh so kind!!!  I would have never gotten the 2004 without you!!  I owe you big time, if ever you need help I will be first in line!!!   :^* <3 :^*

~Sassy~

<3 You're so welcome Magzy. It was nice to know we got that album finished for you.  :-*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview