PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:37:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

marymary770

Quote from: TF02 on April 03, 2008, 01:25:26 PM
shufflebump cheat isnt working for me :(

I know, it isn't working for me either. It wicked slows down and freezes the game window. The minute I pause it, the game works fine. I checked for updates and it says it's updated. Anyone else having a problem with Bumper?  >:(( !@#$

lalasx0

hi all, i was just wondering if someone can help me with the shuffle bump game. its really frustrating because i can't one 31 score lol.

~Sassy~

Lalasx,
If you will pm me your details, I can get it for you.
Sassy

lalasx0

its not allowing me to send you a message, maybe i can message you on pogo?

~Sassy~

Quote from: mjmusiclover on April 03, 2008, 02:35:56 PM
I know, it isn't working for me either. It wicked slows down and freezes the game window. The minute I pause it, the game works fine. I checked for updates and it says it's updated. Anyone else having a problem with Bumper?  >:(( !@#$
Mary,
Mine did that once today (just downloaded the latest update) and when I hit reset then it worked ok. If you want help with it pm me..ok Sorry you are having problems.
Sassy

Homer

Quote from: lalasx0 on April 04, 2008, 08:59:34 AM
its not allowing me to send you a message, maybe i can message you on pogo?

Pm's don't start until you have 25 posts

Pogo names are not permitted in public

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lalasx0

oh ok so sorry, i didn't know that. thanks for the info hun

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 04, 2008, 01:21:11 PM
:^* Your badge is all done now  :^*

We need to change your name to Fast N Sassy!   :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 04, 2008, 02:29:53 PM
We need to change your name to Fast N Sassy!   :)))
You are a doll.  :-* that is a cute nickname. I was going to use the badge helper but it is too slow.  :))

marymary770

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 04, 2008, 09:12:49 AM
Mary,
Mine did that once today (just downloaded the latest update) and when I hit reset then it worked ok. If you want help with it pm me..ok Sorry you are having problems.
Sassy

OK, where do you find the update for the game? Or do you just download the game all over again? When I hit the "check for updates" in the options box, it says it's up to date. Yet, it is still giving me problems. :/// Right now I'm working on an old Dominoes badge that is taking forever, have to win 65 games. Argh! >:(( Only have 17. :o

Homer

Quote from: mjmusiclover on April 05, 2008, 05:20:48 PM
OK, where do you find the update for the game? Or do you just download the game all over again? When I hit the "check for updates" in the options box, it says it's up to date. Yet, it is still giving me problems. :/// Right now I'm working on an old Dominoes badge that is taking forever, have to win 65 games. Argh! >:(( Only have 17. :o

delete the program
reboot your pc
download again from BH

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Mary,
I removed my old version (mine said leatest version too) and then downloaded the newest version from the download section. Make sure you select, no wackiness and passive. Took me 20 minutes by hand but then I learned how to play shuffleboard when I was only 14, so it is easy for me.
If you have Vista then go into preferences and select windows classic for your appearance settings. Then sometimes help.
Sassy

apple

can anyone help me with the first class solataire badge win 50 games

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on April 06, 2008, 12:23:07 AM
can anyone help me with the first class solataire badge win 50 games

Sorry I wasnt on last night, got your pm and on with it now :)

apple

Candyred32

Can someone help me with the Thousand Island Solitaire Sunset Silhouette Badge (Use a Lifesaver power-up 10 times in 3 weeks!)?

PogoKaz

Apple all done :)

Candy if you pm me your details I'm happy to help - you will need 25 posts to pm.

I'm in the UK so let me know best time for access if you want me to do it for you

Candyred32

Quote from: PogoKaz on April 06, 2008, 11:38:08 AM
Apple all done :)

Candy if you pm me your details I'm happy to help - you will need 25 posts to pm.

I'm in the UK so let me know best time for access if you want me to do it for you

I will have to wait until I get more posts to pm you, PogoKaz, which I am working on the badge now and I have 7 more to get. If I can get the recommended posts to pm you, I will, but if not I guess I will have to keep working on this badge myself. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview