PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:03:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tzipora

Hi,  I was wondering if someone could please help me out with the Pebble Beach Golf badge.  I have one spin from using the trial period of the auto so i just need one more.  I would really prefer not to buy the auto since i never play this game and it's the only badge for the game.  If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.  Thank you.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 07:59:28 AM
I got someone the golf badge yesterday.  My auto used to work much faster than it did yesterday.  If I get some free computer time over the weekend, I'll be glad to help.  Watch this space.........
O+O  I'm watching :))

Candyred32

Could someone please help me get the Phlinx Valley of the Kings Badge? I haven't even gotten to halfway, yet.  :OO

~Sassy~

Candy,
Send me your info and I will get it for you.
Sassy

Candyred32

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 19, 2008, 03:20:36 PM
Candy,
Send me your info and I will get it for you.
Sassy

Info sent. Thanks for the help.

*Angel*

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 03:56:22 PM
If someone wants to PM me their details, I'll do my best to help with the golf badge tonight.  I can't promise anything, based on yesterday's auto performance.  I can only do my best.  xoxoxox 

Thanks for watching the space..... hehehehe  :)))

Thank you Squid and Sassy for the offers of help. I just sent the info. I tried the auto and it just dislikes me!  >:(( Hopefully, it likes you better. lol

Stinkerbell

If anyone needs help running up their credit card balance, just PM me your information and I'll be happy to help!   :)))

kitm9891

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 03:56:22 PM
If someone wants to PM me their details, I'll do my best to help with the golf badge tonight.  I can't promise anything, based on yesterday's auto performance.  I can only do my best.  xoxoxox 

Thanks for watching the space..... hehehehe  :)))

I would greatly appreciate that, unfortunatly Im either blind or clueless how to send a PM, is there a certain requirement for newer members before they can send them possibly? If there is an alternative way to send you my info that would be great, just let me know what you need me to do, thanks again.

Homer

Quote from: kitm9891 on April 19, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
I would greatly appreciate that, unfortunatly Im either blind or clueless how to send a PM, is there a certain requirement for newer members before they can send them possibly? If there is an alternative way to send you my info that would be great, just let me know what you need me to do, thanks again.

You need 25 posts to PM someone

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

*Angel*

Quote from: kitm9891 on April 19, 2008, 05:44:52 PM

You have to have 25 posts to send a PM.

kitm9891

Quote from: Homer on April 19, 2008, 05:45:33 PM
You need 25 posts to PM someone

Ok, well thanks for the info. Hopefully there is another way to get my info to someone who can help.

*Angel*

Quote from: kitm9891 on April 19, 2008, 05:47:06 PM
Ok, well thanks for the info. Hopefully there is another way to get my info to someone who can help.

Keep posting. You'll get there! :///

kitm9891

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 05:50:42 PM
Go to the Fun and Games section.  You can post 20 times very quickly with no content.... then you'll be able to PM other members.

Sent you a PM with my info, hopefully you got it since its setup a little differently here then on other websites that I normally frequent, thanks for any help you can provide.

On a side note, if there is anyone else willing to help with the Pebble Beach Golf badge then feel free to let me know, I dont want Squid to get bogged down helping if someone else is willing to help as well, thanks in advance.

kitm9891

Sounds good, just wasnt sure if you had a lot on your plate tonight and didnt want to mess with your evening if that was the case. I will wait to give it to anyone else until I hear back from you, thanks again for the help.

bobby

can anyone help me get a pc or two?? i have a checker, a few euchre i think a spade in there and a few backgammons...if anyone can help....pleeez lemme know :/\

kitm9891

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2008, 08:30:25 PM
You're all set, Kit.  The Golf badge is yours.... and congrats on finishing up the 2004 Badge Album.  WTG!

:/\

Thank you very much, I tried and tried and couldnt even get close so this is a giant help, thanks again and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with something.

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on April 19, 2008, 07:31:07 PM
can anyone help me get a pc or two?? i have a checker, a few euchre i think a spade in there and a few backgammons...if anyone can help....pleeez lemme know :/\
Bobby,
Send me your info and I will help you.
Sassy

~Sassy~

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on April 19, 2008, 04:59:21 PM
Thank you Squid and Sassy for the offers of help. I just sent the info. I tried the auto and it just dislikes me!  >:(( Hopefully, it likes you better. lol

0: All done with your badge...guess it likes me ok...huh?  :-*

Candyred32

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview