This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

can anyone help me with a dice derby badge win 3 in a row im trying to finish my friends 2003 book and all rubbish oens left lol

~Sassy~

Quote from: MsLalas on April 22, 2008, 08:29:38 PM
I was wondering if someone could help me with Pogo Bowl badge, :(
MsLaLas,
I will get it for you, pm me your details.
Sassy

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on April 24, 2008, 11:04:00 AM
can anyone help me with a dice derby badge win 3 in a row im trying to finish my friends 2003 book and all rubbish oens left lol

Send me the details apple, I'll get it for you
kaz

BadgeBabe

Hi, all,
I have one challenge left in one badge book, then I am all caught up. It's a 2003 challege to win 30 games of Hearts, 100 point games. I cannot play hearts, and I definitely cannot win Hearts.

I need to know the following please: How exactly do I set up the table with the Bots? Which options should be checked on both pages, the first page and the Advanced Options page?

What should be done to optimize the auto's functionality?
ANY help is greatly appreciated as time is passing by and I have won a total of 4 games thus far.

I really need help. Stinkerbell, you around? :)

~Sassy~

Badgebabe,
If you want me to get it for you I can. I love hearts and nothing gives me more pleasure than to beat the bots at hearts. I don't use the auto but I am more than willing to help if you want.
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on April 25, 2008, 10:51:48 AM
Hi, all,
I have one challenge left in one badge book, then I am all caught up. It's a 2003 challege to win 30 games of Hearts, 100 point games. I cannot play hearts, and I definitely cannot win Hearts.

I need to know the following please: How exactly do I set up the table with the Bots? Which options should be checked on both pages, the first page and the Advanced Options page?

What should be done to optimize the auto's functionality?
ANY help is greatly appreciated as time is passing by and I have won a total of 4 games thus far.

I really need help. Stinkerbell, you around? :)

I'm here!  I am having company this weekend so will only be around hit and miss.  If you want to wait til next week, I'll get it for you, no problem.  If you're in a hurry, I'm sure Sassy or someone else could help.  I play against the bots too.  They don't stand a chance against me  :)))

Keep me posted!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2008, 01:13:24 PM
I can help with the Hearts badge, too.  I can't say which settings are better or worse for auto use.  I just check off those features I like and go for it.  I only work with Hearts by hand.  I like the game and am good at it.  I can help you, if you like, Sassy.  I can join you in the game and just set you up for really rapid success!  I'm available this weekend - not next weekend.  Let me know.  xoxoxoxo

HI, Squid,
I'm the one who needs help with the Hearts challenge this weekend.. It's my last Personal Challenge to get, and I have some games done. I've sent you a PM with my email addy.. Please email me if you can help. :)
I really appreciate it!!!!

THANKS,
Badgebabe

Tracey

i can help u with hearts if u like ..just send me ur details

Candyred32

Hello, Just wondering if someone can help me get the World Class Solitaire "Now THAT's a Challenge! Premium Challenge Checkpoint Badge"? Ihave gotten 2 of 35 any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

PogoKaz

Quote from: Candyred32 on April 25, 2008, 07:12:45 PM
Hello, Just wondering if someone can help me get the World Class Solitaire "Now THAT's a Challenge! Premium Challenge Checkpoint Badge"? Ihave gotten 2 of 35 any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I enjoy card games Candy, so am willing to help if you need it.  PM me your details and when I can get access, I live in the UK so there may be a time difference.

xgingerx

BadgeBabe

MANY thanks for the offers of help, and a special shout out to SQUID who helped me get this awful  ( lol) badge. I finished up at 3 AM with a great auto. The biggest challenge was figuring out what the auto liked and didn't like in the settings, LOL. When that was done, it won every game left ( not too many were left) !!

I have finished all my Personal Challenges now!!!  It took 3 years, but I got well and I did it- with just a litte help from my friends and a lot of help from autos!!!
                              :^*    :^* WHEEEE!!   :^* :^*

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

:^* Congratulations BadgeBabe  :^* You must be thrilled to have them all completed.

gumbysgwee

Hello ev1, I am looking for help on the Pebble Beach Golf badge. I have tried repeatedly to get the blasted one lol. Now it is my last badge to get, i can't afford the cheat at the moment and i really don't want to play for it for just one badge :(.  I tried with the cheat and with dial-up it only played one game and i still lost. If there is anyone out there that can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Stinkerbell

I've heard the cheat doesn't work that well with this anyway.  I don't ever remember playing that game.

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2008, 05:26:02 PM
I've heard the cheat doesn't work that well with this anyway.  I don't ever remember playing that game.

I had no problem with the cheat It is the best one out there.  Had my badge in no time!

simba22442

can you tell me how do i get e free month with pogo on the members room i like thiose games so can you tell me pleasethanks <admin edit: do not post email addy or pogo name in public>

Homer

There are no free month offers available currently

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TF02

Does anyone know where I can get the cheat from to do this badge? Win 30 250-point games in 3 weeks!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview