This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

yep .. go to this website and u get all the cheats u need for every game http://www.badgehelp.com/

TF02

Quote from: Tracey on May 01, 2008, 02:41:16 AM
yep .. go to this website and u get all the cheats u need for every game http://www.badgehelp.com/

I tried there and didnt see anything.

Nonnie

I got the Firstclass Solitaire badge without even using the cheat!   It only took less than 40 min. Solitaire was the only card game I knew how to play till I played in Pogo! :^*  AOL Badge Help is worth buying them ALL 150 I am sure I will use them all ! 
Nonnie

*Angel*

I need some help for my mom again.

She needs the Euchre 3 wins in a row badge and the 5 rated games badge.  I can double browse but it seems rated games need 4 players. Anyone willing to help? Much appreciated!! :)

PogoKaz

Quote from: *Angel* on May 01, 2008, 06:24:22 PM

She needs the Euchre 3 wins in a row badge and the 5 rated games badge.  I can double browse but it seems rated games need 4 players. Anyone willing to help? Much appreciated!! :)

Hi Angel.  I did the eurchre 3 wins in a row a couple of weeks ago.  I just left the room if I wasn't going to win that game and set up a new room.  That way you don't loose credit for the game you have won.  I didn't double browse.

As for the other one what about your mum double browsing on one computer and you on another.  Euchre doesnt require full membership so its easy enough to set up another account for you both.

I'm happy to come in an make up numbers (I live in the uk so there may be a time difference).

Alternatively set up your two accounts as a double browse and ask in the chat box if anyone is willing to come in and help

Candyred32

Can someone please help me with a Premium Badge, it's "Domino Delight Badge". I don't have this auto and I need thi badge, please. If anyone could help, please let me know and the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on May 01, 2008, 06:24:22 PM

Angel,
If you will send me your Mom's info again, I can get the Euchre 3 wins in a row for you. It shouldn't take me long.
Sassy

PogoKaz

Quote from: Candyred32 on May 02, 2008, 06:34:03 PM
Can someone please help me with a Premium Badge, it's "Domino Delight Badge". I don't have this auto and I need thi badge, please. If anyone could help, please let me know and the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I have the auto Candy and happy to have a go for you.  :)

*Angel*

Quote from: SassyBear on May 02, 2008, 07:24:53 PM
Angel,
If you will send me your Mom's info again, I can get the Euchre 3 wins in a row for you. It shouldn't take me long.
Sassy

Thank you Sassy!  Will send in a moment. Much appreciated as always. :)

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on May 03, 2008, 05:57:55 AM
Thank you Sassy!  Will send in a moment. Much appreciated as always. :)
All done Angel.  :^*

apple

hi can someone help me with a black jack carnaval badge

casahilo

apple

its my friends pc badge

Personal Challenge
Royal Matchmaker Badge:
Win 10 "Royal Match" Side Bets this week!

~Sassy~

Candyred32

Quote from: PogoKaz on May 03, 2008, 02:35:16 AM
I have the auto Candy and happy to have a go for you.  :)

Sorry Kaz for taking a bit to get back with you, but I had to go out of town this morning. Please do help and you already know my info. Thanks for your help.

*Angel*

Quote from: SassyBear on May 03, 2008, 12:01:55 PM
All done Angel.  :^*

You are wonderful. But you knew that. LOL Thank you again!   tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: *Angel* on May 03, 2008, 02:39:14 PM
You are wonderful. But you knew that. LOL Thank you again!   tumbsup.gif
You're welcome Angel. I am glad I was able to help.  ""

casahilo

Apple
If you want to PM me your info I'll do the badge for you.
Shouldn't take to long.
jester.gif

PogoKaz

Quote from: Candyred32 on May 03, 2008, 02:21:03 PM
Sorry Kaz for taking a bit to get back with you, but I had to go out of town this morning. Please do help and you already know my info. Thanks for your help.

NP Candy, you have your badge.  Got to say thou' thats one badge that was easier to get double browsing or playing against the computer, the auto didn't get any  :))

Candyred32

Quote from: PogoKaz on May 04, 2008, 04:37:19 AM
NP Candy, you have your badge.  Got to say thou' thats one badge that was easier to get double browsing or playing against the computer, the auto didn't get any  :))

Thank you for your help. Sure is greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview