Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 22, 2008, 10:44:01 AM
:OO  can someone get my spades badge in MnM for may need to win one rated game  thanks  Fishing5.gif

Swamp, I would do it for you but I am allergic to "rated" games! :)))

swamp

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 22, 2008, 05:28:15 PM
I'll help you, Swamper.  PM me your details.

** Oh, I see Sassers beat me to it.  xoxox   %%  <..>  :!#
I thought I had better put something in here so everyone would not worry about Swamper, and know he had his badge.

swamp

Quote from: SassyBear on May 22, 2008, 05:39:56 PM
I thought I had better put something in here so everyone would not worry about Swamper, and know he had his badge.
sassy is the best  (OO)

Tamelia

Sassy thanks a million for all your help! You rock! :!!

MsMissy

sassy , tk you for sending me a message if i should need help!! I got someone to get that Chess badge for me, but if i should need help on another i will certainly Pm you in here & ask for your help. You sound like a good Egg, as us older ppl. say. It means a good person. LOL   tumbsup.gif

Darling SilverDodger

All done Candyred  :^* Have a great weekend
All details deleted from my computer
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

sixkid

Hello all,

I've been a member of pogo since 2003 and have been a 150 member of pogocheats for about 2 years.  I follow this forum daily but I'm not much of a poster more of a lurker, but now I have a huge problem.  I have never had problems getting a badge until this Tuesday.  I am trying to get the rated badge in spades and I'm about ready to slit my wrists,  I have been in 50 rooms and a zillion different games, I finally won one yesterday and then realized the game wasn't rated.  Today I got in a rated room made one mistake when the score was close and was verbally abused by my partner, she wanted me banned for not being able to play to her level, I was in a beginner room am at rank 37 and I'm not that bad.  Anyway I really really need someone to help me get this badge I am willing to trade for codes to any deluxe game have them all.  I have never pm'd someone so someone would just have to give me some direction,  I would get any other badge for anyone at any time I just don't know if you guys know me well enough to give me your pogo info. 

Thanks in advance,
Sixkid :OO :OO

~Sassy~

Quote from: MsMissy on May 23, 2008, 07:10:48 AM
sassy , tk you for sending me a message if i should need help!! I got someone to get that Chess badge for me, but if i should need help on another i will certainly Pm you in here & ask for your help. You sound like a good Egg, as us older ppl. say. It means a good person. LOL   tumbsup.gif
Anytime MsMissy..I just like to help people.

~Sassy~

Quote from: sixkid on May 23, 2008, 01:48:28 PM
Hello all,

I've been a member of pogo since 2003 and have been a 150 member of pogocheats for about 2 years.  I follow this forum daily but I'm not much of a poster more of a lurker, but now I have a huge problem.  I have never had problems getting a badge until this Tuesday.  I am trying to get the rated badge in spades and I'm about ready to slit my wrists,  I have been in 50 rooms and a zillion different games, I finally won one yesterday and then realized the game wasn't rated.  Today I got in a rated room made one mistake when the score was close and was verbally abused by my partner, she wanted me banned for not being able to play to her level, I was in a beginner room am at rank 37 and I'm not that bad.  Anyway I really really need someone to help me get this badge I am willing to trade for codes to any deluxe game have them all.  I have never pm'd someone so someone would just have to give me some direction,  I would get any other badge for anyone at any time I just don't know if you guys know me well enough to give me your pogo info. 

Thanks in advance,
Sixkid :OO :OO

Sixkid,
I will pm you so you can just reply. I don't mind helping you.
Sassy

:^* All done Sixkid  :^* Have a great weekend.

sixkid

Thank you for the offer Squid, Sassy got the badge for me earlier tonight and I am beyond thankful.  Thanks for renewing my faith in pogo players.  If I can help anyone with any badges except spades let me know.

thank you,
Sixkid :D

TF02

can someone help me finish the chess badge? I suck at this game.

Homer

Quote from: TF02 on May 24, 2008, 08:09:54 AM

Have you tried the auto yet? I was able to get both chess badges before the trial ran out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TF02

Quote from: Homer on May 24, 2008, 08:14:16 AM
Have you tried the auto yet? I was able to get both chess badges before the trial ran out.

I only got the one name and 1/2 of the other name done

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TF02 on May 24, 2008, 08:09:54 AM

PM me and I'll set up my auto and run it for you.

TF02

Does the backspin auto work for the badge with Gold Pin badge?

Stinkerbell

TF, I got your info and I'm going to run it now.  I'll let you know when it's done!

TF02

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2008, 08:59:19 AM
TF, I got your info and I'm going to run it now.  I'll let you know when it's done!

ok ty so much

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview