PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 09:28:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TF02 on May 24, 2008, 09:00:00 AM
ok ty so much

You're all set!!  I was in the back yard and when I came in you had it :)    :^* :^*   I love my uncle otto  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dealerwinsagain

I too am having trouble getting my badge for chess.  I was wondering if u would help me as well?  It would be greatly appreciated...thank u in advance....

Homer

Quote from: dealerwinsagain on May 24, 2008, 09:52:35 AM
I too am having trouble getting my badge for chess.  I was wondering if u would help me as well?  It would be greatly appreciated...thank u in advance....

Download the program and you'll have it before the trial expires

http://www.badgehelp.com/chesscheat.html

Stinkerbell

Quote from: dealerwinsagain on May 24, 2008, 09:52:35 AM

Homer is right, the auto will get this badge well before the trial expires.  If you need more help, come back here and let me know and I'll help ya out if there's time.

TF02

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2008, 09:40:12 AM
You're all set!!  I was in the back yard and when I came in you had it :)    :^* :^*   I love my uncle otto  :)))

thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Btw ty for the tip on pogo bowl.

Homer ty also.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TF02 on May 24, 2008, 10:36:38 AM

thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Btw ty for the tip on pogo bowl.

You're very welcome!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Can anyone give me any tips on the Euchre badge from book 4, win 3 games in a row?  I'm getting no where fast with this one.
Did I read that the old Euchre auto is going to be scrapped and a new one coming out?

dealerwinsagain

I used that one and it didnt get my badge in time, im short by 100 and something.

Bigredno8

I goofed,I am looking to see if someone can get the Pebble Beach Badge for me,and I started a new topic instead of posting here,so can someone delete that post,the link is below,and if someone can help me get the Pebble Beach Badge,would much appreciate it

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,35187.0.html

Thanks
Steve

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 24, 2008, 10:47:36 AM
Can anyone give me any tips on the Euchre badge from book 4, win 3 games in a row?  I'm getting no where fast with this one.
Did I read that the old Euchre auto is going to be scrapped and a new one coming out?
Stinker,
If you will pm me I will get it for you real quick, if you want me to. I love Euchre.
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on May 24, 2008, 12:49:21 PM
Stinker,
If you will pm me I will get it for you real quick, if you want me to. I love Euchre.
Sassy

Thanks, cutie!  I'll PM you right now.

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on May 24, 2008, 02:25:31 PM
:^* All done my sweet friend.  :^*

Bless you!!!     I was having fits trying to get this! 

You're the best!!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

On the High Stakes Poker badge from Book 9, can it be played double browsing with just 2 players, or do you have to have 4 players?

Homer

TikiAndTorch

I could really use help with the three games in a row Euchre badge. I'd be happy to help anyone in return with whatever they need. Except Euchre, of course. That just has me stumped.  !@#$

Stinkerbell

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview