PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:21:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Does the Euchre auto work, I read somewhere there was a problem with it.  I have no idea how to play Euchre and was thinking of getting the auto.

Stinkerbell

Last I heard it does not work well at all, not even close.  I am sure I read somewhere that it's being retired, and a new one will be released.  Since the first one barely worked at all, I'm hoping they are not planning to make the 150's pay for the new release.

snipes

new one released on the 21st    0.3 latest

Homer

Quote from: mistybeare on May 25, 2008, 09:56:54 AM
new one released on the 21st    0.3 latest

*** 5/22/08 UPDATE *** EuchrePlayer 0.4 fixes the error 42 problem. All 150 customers get this as a free update, your pages are reset so you can get this registered. If you have registered this before, please email us your receipt and your code

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2008, 10:04:29 AM
*** 5/22/08 UPDATE *** EuchrePlayer 0.4 fixes the error 42 problem. All 150 customers get this as a free update, your pages are reset so you can get this registered. If you have registered this before, please email us your receipt and your code

Thanks for the information!!!  :)

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

apple

can anyone help me with the sweet tooth 2 challenge this week, not much time left

~Sassy~

Quote from: apple on May 27, 2008, 01:45:08 PM
can anyone help me with the sweet tooth 2 challenge this week, not much time left
Apple,
Send me your info, I will help you.
Sassy

apple

sorry i went to bed b4 i got your message
can anyone plz help me i cant see me managing in the time i have :OO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2008, 03:34:55 AM
I just saw your messages, Apple.  I hope you were able to get help in time!  :=

It's Weds. morning now and the challenges are off the page.

Love your avi.  Synchronized Squid Swimming!

Candyred32

Can someone please help me get "Now THAT's a Challenge! Premium Challenge Poppit! Poppin' the Question Badge"? I would greatly appreciate it very much. I have 42 of 125. Thanks in advance for your help.

Darling SilverDodger

Hi Candyred32

PM me with Pogo info and best time you will not be on Pogo
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Candyred32

Darling SilverDodger

All done Candyred   :/\    Have a great weekend
All details deleted from my computer
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

luvhatepogo

If anyone is bored and would like to do any weeklies and have another name to play with, just let me know, I get them for everyone in my family and never have time for game badges. Help would be great!!

Candyred32

Quote from: Darling SilverDodger on May 31, 2008, 07:27:21 AM
All done Candyred   :/\    Have a great weekend
All details deleted from my computer

Thank you Darling SilverDodger for your help.   :!!

pammer

luv i have my 2 accounts done this week and could help you pm me

Candyred32

Guess what people...I need some more help...lol, please. Is anyone interested in helping me get "Mahjong Garden
Song of the Seasons Badge Now THAT's a Challenge! Badge Album I have 5 of 30". Any help is very much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview