PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:53:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

can someone help me finish my canasta badge? my cheat wont work, saying something about access denied. im 3/5. anyone?

TF02

EASYRIDER10174

Is anyone good at Rainy Day Spider Solitaire (need to win 18 games on hard level) Uncle Otto cant do it and I cant either.

Jewel

Quote from: EASYRIDER10174 on June 09, 2008, 09:41:01 AM
Is anyone good at Rainy Day Spider Solitaire (need to win 18 games on hard level) Uncle Otto cant do it and I cant either.

Easy, go to the games section and play enough games so you have 25 posts and send me a pm with your info and I will try to get it for you.

vasunlover

Hey, anyone good at trying to help me get the extra pinochle badges(beg, int, adv, master) I will gladly trade my help with soomething on deluxe game codes!!

vasunlover

gator8_24

:OO  I am so allergic to rated games!  Would someone help with the 2004 album of either spades or euchre?  Those are the only 2 left in that album. PM me or here  LOL  thanks you in advance!  :=

catfancie

Quote from: gator8 on June 12, 2008, 06:57:36 PM
:OO  I am so allergic to rated games!  Would someone help with the 2004 album of either spades or euchre?  Those are the only 2 left in that album. PM me or here  LOL  thanks you in advance!  :=

If you still need help filling the table for a rated game in Spades let me know and will gladly help.  Cant help with Euchre though, I don't understand the game yet. 

gator8_24

Quote from: catfancie on June 13, 2008, 08:09:39 AM

If you still need help filling the table for a rated game in Spades let me know and will gladly help.  Cant help with Euchre though, I don't understand the game yet. 

Thanks, I'll let you know

harley89

gator I will help you out. I can double browse if needed. I have both badges so I can lose. Losing is something I do real well

apple

hi can anyone help me with a madjong garden badge

MsMissy

I think its great that you ppl. help each other out for those badges. but is there a game room on this site> i havent seen it myself. :/\

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on June 17, 2008, 06:08:03 AM
hi can anyone help me with a madjong garden badge

I can help you apple, just let me know which account if you want me to

Tamelia

Hiya all! I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out with my mahjong safari badge?
Thanks in advance

PogoKaz

Quote from: Tamelia on June 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
Hiya all! I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out with my mahjong safari badge?
Thanks in advance

I'm happy to help if you want to pm me your details.  Just let me know what time is best for access, I live in the UK so there may be a time difference, shouldn't take long at all.

whirls

Is there anyone who can help me win the mix n match Spades badge please?  Its the one you have to win 1 500 point game?  I've tried and tried but I'm not doing so good at this.

Squid

I can help you after work today, if you like.  You might get a response from someone else earlier than that but if you need me later today, just PM your details and I'll get the badge for you.

lalasx0

i was wondering if anyone could help me with the euchre badge. i have no clue on how to play that game... i know im lame lol

Magzy

You are not lame! and I would be happy to help, pm with details and a time.  I can do the euchre as long as it not a rated game.

apple

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview