PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:02:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

DebbieN

Would anyone have time to run their auto for pay day free cell tonight? Time slipped past me this week and just can't do it. I can't stand the thought of my album missing a badge...........

Anyone??

D

PogoKaz

I'm happy to help Debbie, if you send me your details I'll get the badge for you

DebbieN

Thanks Kaz............check your messages, info has been sent, it's all yours :)

PogoKaz

Quote from: DebbieN on July 01, 2008, 03:53:44 PM
Thanks Kaz............check your messages, info has been sent, it's all yours :)

Your all badged up and a new rank badge to boot  :/\

Squid

DebbieN

Wow Kaz, thanks.
I wasn't going to ask for help but sure am glad I did, you are a lifesaver!

D

vasunlover

No matter what I do, I cannot get my rated spades or my frozen oile canasta can anyone HELP?

vasunlover

~Sassy~

Quote from: vasunlover on July 08, 2008, 10:13:46 AM
**pile** have a few
Vasun,
Hi. Do you have any towards the Frozen Pile one? I can get it for you by double browsing. Pm me your info...ok. I have some free time.
Sassy

Vasun,
Both of your badges are all done now, your Canasta and your Spades rated. Enjoy.
Sassy

:!!

lalasx0

hi everyone. quick favor, can anyone help me with jungle gin? i have no idea on how to play it.  :OO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsLalas on July 16, 2008, 09:48:17 AM
hi everyone. quick favor, can anyone help me with jungle gin? i have no idea on how to play it.  :OO

I can get it for you if you PM me your information and when I can use your account.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsLalas on July 16, 2008, 09:48:17 AM

Badge is all yours!   :^*

firecaptainswife

Hey all!!! I've been trying and trying for my super domino's mix n match badge and CAN'T even get one!!! Even with the auto trial :(  Can anyone PLEASEEEEE help!!!!  Thanks so much and I'm so glad I found this forum!!!!  :^*

Nettie

PogoKaz

Quote from: nettiefire102 on July 21, 2008, 05:49:49 AM
Hey all!!! I've been trying and trying for my super domino's mix n match badge and CAN'T even get one!!! Even with the auto trial :(  Can anyone PLEASEEEEE help!!!!  Thanks so much and I'm so glad I found this forum!!!!  :^*

Nettie

I'd be happy to have a go for you nettie, but you will need 25 posts to pm me (or anyone else) with your info.  Once you get them drop me a pm with the times that I can get access  tumbsup.gif

firecaptainswife

Well that figures lol I guess I better get posting then huh! Thanks a bunch!

firecaptainswife

ok so this is my 25th post  :)) now what do I do to get some help  :)))

PogoKaz

firecaptainswife

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview