PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:50:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

pammer

pammer

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on July 31, 2008, 09:19:41 AM
Could someone Please help me on the backgammon badge for this week.
I am on overtime this week at work and have no time to play since you cant play with the bots.

tried playing with my free acct alterego and it got all the doubles. didnt give me any

just PM me and will give you the info

Thanks a bunch

ILS  :;'

all done

ILoveSiamese

MikesGurl

Can someone please help me out with the backgammon challenge? Every time I try to open firefox and explorer together firefox will disconnect from the server. Thanks  a bunch in advance   <..>

PogoKaz

If you want to send me your details I can get it for you.  Its 4.30pm here so let me know what time or when I can get access if you want me to do it for you  tumbsup.gif

lalasx0

I was wondering if someone could help me with a badge, Texas Hold'em Poker?

pammer

BabyCheetah

Can someone please help me with the keno pop badge in the Game Journeys album (Where you have to get 8 shared numbers).  I have tried and tried and tried and I have been very unsuccessful. Only have 2/8 with 2 days left   girls18.gif  Much appreciation.

pammer

Quote from: MsLalas on August 05, 2008, 05:18:08 AM
I was wondering if someone could help me with a badge, Texas Hold'em Poker?
enjoy your new badge

pammer

Quote from: babycheater on August 05, 2008, 07:28:17 AM
Can someone please help me with the keno pop badge in the Game Journeys album (Where you have to get 8 shared numbers).  I have tried and tried and tried and I have been very unsuccessful. Only have 2/8 with 2 days left   girls18.gif  Much appreciation.
I can give it a whirl P M me your details

pammer

Quote from: babycheater on August 05, 2008, 07:28:17 AM
All done

yummymummy79

HELP NEEDED...its the only mix and match i have left to do until they come out with more but i cant get this one for nothing. I have tried forever....please Mix-n-Match Challenge
Strong Arm Badge:
Win 1 500-point RATED game in 1 week!
Win this badge plus 1500 Tokens!

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!

pammer

Quote from: yummymummy79 on August 07, 2008, 08:13:14 PM
HELP NEEDED...its the only mix and match i have left to do until they come out with more but i cant get this one for nothing. I have tried forever....please Mix-n-Match Challenge
Strong Arm Badge:
Win 1 500-point RATED game in 1 week!
Win this badge plus 1500 Tokens!

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
You need to get your posts up to 25 before anyone can help you. Do that and P M me and I will help you

lalasx0

hi, i was wondering if someone could help me with 3 premium badges? ones spades, second one is hearts and the third is jungle gin.  :'((

~Sassy~

Hi MsLaLas,
Pm me your info and I will help you.
Sassy

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview