PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:47:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

catfancie

Would someone please help me with this weeks Scrabble challenge.  I have 3 so far playing by hand and word games are not my strong point.  (To the inventor of spell check my grateful and full hearted thanks)

~Sassy~

Cat,
Send me your info and I will get it for you.
Sassy

catfancie

bobby

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on August 14, 2008, 03:35:45 PM
haha ur pretty busy with badges huh? :)))
Yeah...Bobby you know me. I help when I can.  (OO) Never know when I might need a favor or help. :-*

catfancie

Sassy
Thanks for the help in finishing this badge for me.  sparkler.gif  If I can ever return the favor I will.   girls22.gif

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could possibly help me with a couple of Euchre badges? I have both set, one as personal and other M/M. One is win 3 games in a row, the other is win 6 games. I am terrible at Euchre, and would appreciate any help I could get.

~Sassy~

Eeyore,
Pm me your info and I will get them for you. I LOVE Euchre! It shouldn't take me too long.
Sassy

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

girls22.gif Thanks again Sassy--if I can ever help you, just let me know!

apple

hi can anyone help me with 2 badges
quack quack and madjong wont have time it nearly bedtime i in uk

mrsjoe

Quote from: apple on August 19, 2008, 01:55:43 PM
hi can anyone help me with 2 badges
quack quack and madjong wont have time it nearly bedtime i in uk
I can help you, just PM me if you need my help.

apple

kim23il

I could help to Apple if you need me. I got a question though, does anyone know what the time on the forum doesn't match the time on my computer?

apple

PogoKaz

Quote from: kim23il on August 19, 2008, 05:11:01 PM
I could help to Apple if you need me. I got a question though, does anyone know what the time on the forum doesn't match the time on my computer?

The forum time is local time to the site/server.  To change it to your time zone go to:

Profile > Modify Profile (on left) > Look and Layout Preferences (on left) > Time Offset (in right hand box)

Then add or minus how many hours your time zone is different or click auto detect.

Hope that helps  :/\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview