PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:42:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

huggybear
If you will pm me your details I will help you.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

PogoHatesKristy

If anyone is really bored I have a ton of mix and match and 2 left from the scrabble album that I just can't seem to get! I have tried and tried all of them and just get frustrated, and with the kids back in school w/ all their sports practices and club meetings I don't get to spend much time to pogo anymore 6_6.gif! It would be greatly appreciated!

Darling SilverDodger

huggybear
Your jungle gin badge is all done   
:^* :^* :^*
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

pammer

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on September 09, 2008, 09:06:22 PM
If anyone is really bored I have a ton of mix and match and 2 left from the scrabble album that I just can't seem to get! I have tried and tried all of them and just get frustrated, and with the kids back in school w/ all their sports practices and club meetings I don't get to spend much time to pogo anymore 6_6.gif! It would be greatly appreciated!
I can help you Kristy

huggybear

thank you so much!!!! I can help someone if they need help NO jungle jin hearts spades or shuffle bump! Sry puter has issues with them games!

crazyeagle

ok will try to make this quick .........

i will NEVER get this weeks badges as i cant stand these 2 games trust me i have tried to play them ...

ne way

my question is ...

i have already been hacked once in pogo and never gave ne1 my info took me 4ever fighting with pogo to get my stuff back

how/who do u trust to give info to to help u get ur badges....
that is a big trust there they could do nething to ur account
i been working since 2001 on tokies only have 1.8 mil 
i hate to lose them

i mean i have done in here for others  but  i know who i am    :pp

i mean i know i few here i have seen i might trust but how do u ask some1 u never talk to ( no 1 talks to me i know noone  lol )

any info would be great i ty all in advance
:!! to all

sandyhook

Hello

I can do your challenges and I understand why you hesitate

What I do after I finished someone else' pogo account - I run Crap Cleaner & Widow Washer to delete any personal info.

I have done some others their challenges and no probs ....

When I am playing anothers account:

I do not  mess with tokens  _ minis - profile

I do NOT look at Minis
I do not chat in rooms
I just go get the badge and leave

PM me if you need help hun with  Pogo info and best time I am on Eastern Time    I am also  on bedrest and need something to do

If anyone else needs help PM me please :D

sandyhook
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

chummychum

There are 2 new progs I would really recommend that are good for malware/spyware and overall cleaning I would also recommend along with crap cleaner and advanced windows cleaner:

http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?cdlPid=10878968

http://www.download.com/Glary-Utilities/3000-2094_4-10508531.html?cdlPid=10876660

sandyhook

Yes I agree with Chubby I also use Glary

so I use Window Washer Have to Pay $29.95 but there is a special for $10.00 0ff      http://www.webroot.com/land/pick-your-protection_6.php

Crap Cleaner   www.ccleaner.com/download

Glary Utillites He just posted it

Reg Scrup XP   http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2048

I also have Webroots  Antivirus Proram   - viruses, spyware, hackers and data theft

I have found that not just one program will completely clean delete (safe)

sandyhook

Whoopsies I bad

I should have said "Chummy" and NOT "Chubby"

PLEASE do not take my birthday away from me (OO)

I apologize Chummy - 12:30 am here bed time

chummychum

first time I've ever been called chubby....maybe I'll switch...

btw...all those progs I listed are free

Tara

Quote from: chummychum on September 10, 2008, 10:33:52 PM
first time I've ever been called chubby....maybe I'll switch...

btw...all those progs I listed are free

I think Chubbychub is  a cute name.. :,

sandyhook

tumbsup.gif   

I have to do my "Chummy Homework" that Mayhem wanted on his desk this morning :))

Mayhem I have a note from my Dr explaing why it is late :)))

apple

can anyone helpe me with 2 peoples this weeks jigsaw badge my comp wont load game

kim23il

Apple I can help if you would like me to, just Pm the info. I am free until 6pm tonight. :^*

apple

kim23il

One down one to go! I an doing it by hand so its taking me a bit longer. :!!

kim23il

apple

outlawdave

need help with backgammon personal challenge this week only 9 hrs. left please help

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview