PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:14:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

showstopper247

yes it is not cheating it is just getting a little extra help! and nothing is wrong with that!  :))) :!$

S1lent

Greetings,
You might want to double browse and play the traditional rules.  Use all 7 letters, and it doesn't matter if you make real words.  Be careful on the last tile to make a real word. 

Ten minutes max.
S1lent

MsMissy

I won my badge for Scrabble, wish they where all this easy.   :!!

Unfortunate26

Can anyone help me with my Euchre badge? Please and thank you!!!

Tracey

JazzyCA69

I need help with one badge. It is for Spades, 1 - 500 point rated game.  I have tried and tried, some people are so rude.  I advise that I really don't know how to play and they say no problem.  The minute I make a mistake I get yelled at and they leave the game, I get so embarassed with the other players in the room.  Please help!!! :, :,

~Sassy~

Jazzy,
I will help you but you need to get your posts in here up to 25...before you can send a pm (personal message). Once you do that send me a pm with your info and I will get it for you. Best place to get your post count up right away is in the game section.
Hugs,
Sassy

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 20, 2008, 05:48:16 PM
Jazzy,
I will help you but you need to get your posts in here up to 25...before you can send a pm (personal message). Once you do that send me a pm with your info and I will get it for you. Best place to get your post count up right away is in the game section.
Hugs,
Sassy
:^* Your badge is all done Jazzy.  :^*

JazzyCA69

OMG Sassy, I sure do appreciate you doing that for me.  You don't know how much I have struggled with this.  Thank you again.

Unfortunate26

can someone help me with my Open Hearts Badge please and thank you with cherries on top! :OO

Tracey

jamrow32

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on 3 expired badge books(Card Masters, loyal Friends and Badge Bonanza)  I am nearing 500 badges and am stuck since i have completed all the other books and almost 7 mix and match.  I have only been a member about 10 months and these books expired before i went "Club"

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ebony1209

Is there anyone willing to try and help me finish this badge. I have 5/10 and about 4 days left to finish it. Its the super dominoes domino delight badge

ebony1209

disneyland lady

Super Dominoes Domino Delight - Make 10 plays of 60 or more points

Disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview