PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:42:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Quote from: PogoKaz on November 28, 2008, 03:22:46 PM
I can help over the weekend Angel.  If you want me to, PM me your details and a couple of times that I can get access, I live in the UK so there will be approx 6 hour time difference.

Sent. Thank you. :-)

bobby

hate to ask this again....but can anyone help me with this weeks challenges and some mix and matches?? :"

Tracey

Squid

*Angel*

Can anyone help me get the Trivial Pursuit random whatever badge?  Thank you in advance!!

sandyhook

I can help jut PM your info and best time for me to do it I am on the East Coast EST
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

TF02

Anyone do the M&M "Everyone Loves Bingo" one?

I can't get it and even have the cheat.

Tara

Quote from: TF02 on December 05, 2008, 07:24:28 PM
Anyone do the M&M "Everyone Loves Bingo" one?

I can't get it and even have the cheat.

Do you mean the "Everyone Wins Bingo" ?  The one that says blackout 3 cards in 1 hour or less?   If so, go to the speedy 3 card rooms and go to a sharing room (one of the rooms that say SHARING) and play there. You will get it.

TF02

Quote from: Tara on December 06, 2008, 05:02:50 AM
Do you mean the "Everyone Wins Bingo" ?  The one that says blackout 3 cards in 1 hour or less?   If so, go to the speedy 3 card rooms and go to a sharing room (one of the rooms that say SHARING) and play there. You will get it.

Yes that one. I didnt see any rooms that say sharing.

TF02

I got that badge. Thank you lord.  tumbsup.gif :D :ooo :^* (OO) camera.gif :^* :^* :^* :^*

Squid

Tara

Quote from: TF02 on December 06, 2008, 09:55:39 AM

Yes that one. I didnt see any rooms that say sharing.

I had the right challenge, just the wrong bingo game. I was thinking this was the Bingo Luau game. Too many damn bingo games.  :)))

lalasxo

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help with two badges. One is for Monopoly badge and double deuce poker badge.

*Angel*

Quote from: lalasxo on December 13, 2008, 06:54:35 PM
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help with two badges. One is for Monopoly badge and double deuce poker badge.

I would be more than happy to help you. Love Monopoly! And the other one should be easy.

But if I remember you need 25 posts to Private Message someone with your info.

*Angel*

Can someone please help me????

Trivial Pursuit Badge (20 Random Quizzes???) and Keno Pop (Shared Bonus 5 times)

Thanks so much!!

PogoKaz

Quote from: *Angel* on December 14, 2008, 04:42:28 PM
Can someone please help me????

Trivial Pursuit Badge (20 Random Quizzes???) and Keno Pop (Shared Bonus 5 times)

Thanks so much!!

Send me your details and when I can get access Angel and I will get them for you, if you want :)

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Hey y'all, was wondering if someone could help me get a Jigsaw Treasure Hunter badge. Need to do one puzzle on normal in 6 minutes or under and my auto just doesn't seem to work right. I can get it down to 7 minutes by hand, but that's it. Appreciate any help I can get!  :"

Tara

I hope the new Mix and Match come out tomorrow.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on December 15, 2008, 08:09:21 PM
Hey y'all, was wondering if someone could help me get a Jigsaw Treasure Hunter badge. Need to do one puzzle on normal in 6 minutes or under and my auto just doesn't seem to work right. I can get it down to 7 minutes by hand, but that's it. Appreciate any help I can get!  :"
I can get it for you... my auto ran great.  Ranked out tonight.  If you're interested, PM me.

aidenwsmom

I need help getting a super dominoes mix and match badge, the one where you get 60 points 3 times.  Anyone can please help?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview