PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:16:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm gonna be backwards here today...Does anyone need some help with some badges? I will do some for the day if someone needs help. I will even do togo games (except Poopit Show) I don't want that game on my computer ever again.  :)))

disneyland lady

yet another sign of armageddon! Or she is making sure she is not on the naughty list and up near the top of the nice list.

vasunlover

Could anyone help me get the prem. everybody wins bingo (forest fire), ????? I would be 4ever grateful.

Magzy

Quote from: vasunlover on December 23, 2008, 12:00:52 PM
Could anyone help me get the prem. everybody wins bingo (forest fire), ????? I would be 4ever grateful.

sure pm with your stuff and I will be glad to get it for you. ""

vasunlover

Jinx55

Can someone help me get this weeks golf solitaire, I really need it on 2 accounts, mine and the wifes, I would be forever grateful  :/\

Tracey

send me ur details and i will be willing to help you out

Jinx55

TikiAndTorch

Could someone help with the Mix & Match 9 Strong Arm Spades badge? Need to win one 500pt rated game. I can help with pretty much any other badge but this one is killing me. Thanks!  :/o\

~Sassy~

Tiki,
Pm me your details and I will get it for you.
Sassy

TikiAndTorch

Sassy, I can't send PMs for some reason. Can you send me one first?  bubblegum.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: TikiAndTorch on December 26, 2008, 10:46:43 PM
Sassy, I can't send PMs for some reason. Can you send me one first?  bubblegum.gif
Tiki,
I did it said your mailbox is full. I see the problem...you only have 11 posts, you have to have 25. Go play in the games section for a bit and run your post up to 25, then you will be able to pm me...ok.
Sassy

TikiAndTorch

~Sassy~

Tiki,
You have to have 25 posts...read my last post in here again. I'm off to bed  :/o\ but I can do it for you tomorrow.

Sassy

TikiAndTorch

truckingrn

I was wandering if anybody in this forum has gotten the Canasta Basket Badge yet from the Mix and Match premium badges? I am running into a snag and was hoping to 'pick some brains'of someone who obviously has more than me!   tumbsup.gif     Cause I desperately need some good ol' fashioned   :OO   At this point, I have picked up the frozen pile and won the game, but was not credited anything....I guess I'm not understanding their concept of the ""Players cannot ever pick up the discard pile" must be selected!....just does not compute with this highly competitive nature of mine <sigh>    girls18.gif    Could someone explain this to me????  Like I said...I must be truly DENSE!!!!
Thanks,

Homer

Quote from: truckingrn on December 27, 2008, 12:00:09 PM
I was wandering if anybody in this forum has gotten the Canasta Basket Badge yet from the Mix and Match premium badges? I am running into a snag and was hoping to 'pick some brains'of someone who obviously has more than me!   tumbsup.gif     Cause I desperately need some good ol' fashioned   :OO   At this point, I have picked up the frozen pile and won the game, but was not credited anything....I guess I'm not understanding their concept of the ""Players cannot ever pick up the discard pile" must be selected!....just does not compute with this highly competitive nature of mine <sigh>    girls18.gif    Could someone explain this to me????  Like I said...I must be truly DENSE!!!!
Thanks,

you need to set the option in the game so the pile can not be picked up

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

truckingrn

Thank you Homer, I will try that! I cannot see the option for just frozen piles...but am willing to sacrifice my competitive nature for all the discard piles to get this badge, if that's what it takes!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview