PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:13:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Announcing my availability to help with badges and challenges.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

Help with Euchre badge desperately needed.  Feels like I've activated this m&m badge about a dozen times already and it's a pain in the  :o0  Its the one you need to win 3 games in a row and the helper just can't seem to do it.  I would really love to get this out of the way so the album is finished. 

Tara

Quote from: catfancie on January 17, 2009, 01:56:54 PM
Help with Euchre badge desperately needed.  Feels like I've activated this m&m badge about a dozen times already and it's a pain in the  :o0  Its the one you need to win 3 games in a row and the helper just can't seem to do it.  I would really love to get this out of the way so the album is finished. 

I can get it for you if you want. Just PM me your information.

swamp

i give up on TP that game just dont get along with my puter for some reason. if any one is bord they can do mine   :-X :))) :##

jarjar

swamp

jarjar

jarjar

I think your done swamp :/o\ Not sure if you need one or two. If you need anything else just pm (OO)

swamp

Quote from: jarjar on January 17, 2009, 06:25:12 PM
I think your done swamp :/o\ Not sure if you need one or two. If you need anything else just pm (OO)
Quote from: jarjar on January 17, 2009, 06:25:12 PM
thanks  jar  i owe you one  my friend    (OO)

lalasx0

hi all, i was wondering if someone could help me with texas hold'em poker badge. i suck at the game and need help with the badge.  :P

Tara

Quote from: MsLalas on January 17, 2009, 07:51:02 PM
hi all, i was wondering if someone could help me with texas hold'em poker badge. i suck at the game and need help with the badge.  :P

I can do it for you if you want. Just PM your information and I can do it right now.

apple

hi can anyone help me with a cple everyone wins bingo plz

kim23il

apple

kim23il

Finally got 1 done. Don't know if I will be able to get all 3 bingo badges done. I'm doing them by hand, but I will try. Time for a much needed break lol

Tara

apple

im not gonna name names on here but a cple weeks i gave someone my pw to get badges and i then found today charges on my account from pogo items i called up pogo and they told me when they where charged etc and what they where for and i didnt buy these items and dont have them but they told me it was my fault as i must have given pw out now i scared to get help and i love this site

apple

i do trust you tara so i have pmd you with the info for one

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: apple on January 19, 2009, 11:00:46 PM
im not gonna name names on here but a cple weeks i gave someone my pw to get badges and i then found today charges on my account from pogo items i called up pogo and they told me when they where charged etc and what they where for and i didnt buy these items and dont have them but they told me it was my fault as i must have given pw out now i scared to get help and i love this site

I'm so sorry that happened apple.  ::) Sucks when people are nasty like that. Be sure to remove all payment information from your account so it can't happen again. I also make sure that if I ever do give anyone my password, I change it immediately afterwards too.

jarjar

Apple so sorry someone you trusted has done this to you. One thing pogo is good for is sending email everytime something is purchased. Have you checked your email to see if a gift was given to someone with a user name or email? As far as I remember they do put who the purchase was for or the email address it went too. And yes the safest thing to do is remove credit card info. That way they can not purchase a thing.  Sorry again for your misfortune (OO)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview