This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Im with you Squid, i cant remove those other names also & i do a cleanup on puter everyday.   also ss to hear about what happened to you Apple. Its a shame when you cant trust someone, but there are good people out there that you can. I have 2 friends 1 from here & 1 i met in pogo over 2 yrs ago. i trust them both. Hope you get things worked out.
Sassy i just love your kitty picture.

apple

thnks it does suck i met a good friend on pogo too been friends for 3 yrs now but she lives in america i live in uk she like a sister to me i know u can trust some people just gonna be hard for me now as it was worse than i thought a lot more transactions than i thought etc

rhino

Is anyone good at getting that mix and match badge where you have to get 3x 22 times. i believe it is called the spiral serpent badge. If anyone can help i would be appreciative.

thanks

Tara

It just takes a little while to get it. I can do it for you if you want me to.

rhino

Tara

Just PM me your info and I can start on it right now. I promise not to share any of your info or anything like that.  tumbsup.gif

rhino

Squid

PM didn't go thru for some reason.  The challenge is all done, kiddo.  xoxo

sweetlove7

hi i'm new and i was wondering if any of you m ind helping with the pinochle rated badges.i'm not that great at pinochle but i try.so if you can i will return the favor on games that you don't like and ones i can do lol
                             thanks

Tara

Don't everybody knock each other over to offer to do the one above this post.  :)) :)) :))

Squid

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
Don't everybody knock each other over to offer to do the one above this post.  :)) :)) :))

ROFL... been there, avoiding that.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
Not a chance.  >:D

jarjar

Quote from: sweetlove7 on January 24, 2009, 02:20:48 PM
ok....

Sweet that is a very tough challenge to ask. Do not take it personal just practically all of us still need the same thing. Sorry we could not help you out with that one (OO)

Squid

sweetlove7

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 02:32:24 PM
Sorry, sweet, we've all been mulling over how to get that one.  GOod luck.
ok,well heard u can double browse but don't want to risk account taken.

Homer

Quote from: sweetlove7 on January 24, 2009, 03:19:35 PM
  ok,well heard u can double browse but don't want to risk account taken.

You won't lose your account for double browsing. I've been DB'ing and cheating for years.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2009, 03:45:34 PM
You won't lose your account for double browsing. I've been DB'ing and cheating for years.
I still can not do the double browsing stuff 6_6.gif No clue what I do wrong :-\

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on January 24, 2009, 03:50:11 PM
I still can not do the double browsing stuff 6_6.gif No clue what I do wrong :-\

When I have a moment I'll create a "How To Bouble Browse For Dummies Guide" and post it in tech help

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview