PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:18:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

oli0810

disneyland lady

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2009, 05:32:14 PM
This idea is intriguing to me.  The problem is... you have to find fresh meat to devour their rank points.  Me no likey that part.
If both players have TWO screennames, then EACH of them has ONE screenname that is GAINING rank points and the other is LOSING rank points. Once the highest rank is achieved, then they swap out to get the badges for the second screenname.

Or, if you are really anti-social, you have FOUR screennames and beat yourself.  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on January 29, 2009, 10:41:59 AM
Or, if you are really anti-social, you have FOUR screennames and beat yourself.  tumbsup.gif

There is a word for that. :oo

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

skeem628

i know i may have asked this before and some were helpful where they could be. i have a MAC and cannot use the autos so ...
i was wondering  white flag.gif white flag.gif ifanyone would be able to take their time out and maybe help me rank out in a few games. cheerleading.gif

if you could that would be great... i will help in any way i can in return.. tysm in advance. PM me for info if you are able topsecret.gif

harley89

Since you have a Mac can you confirm a few things for me. Is it true that on a Mac virus and spyware software is not needed.  The reason being that since every one uses windows hackers, virus  and spyware makers only program for that

BabyCheetah

I hate rated games and I have tried to get the spades win one rated 500 point game but I can't seem to get it.  Either peeps aren't willing to help or I just don't have the time to wait for others to help.  If anyone is willing to help me get this badge I would be very grateful.  Pm me if you can help.  Thanks in advance.  This is the last one in one of my M&m albums and its annoying that I can't seem to finish this album.  Much appreciated for any help.

skeem628

yes they are not needed that is correct. this is the part that stinks as a pogo user..i have to rely on others but, thank goodness there are such helpful people out there. cheerleading.gif

Quote from: harley89 on February 03, 2009, 04:15:26 AM
Since you have a Mac can you confirm a few things for me. Is it true that on a Mac virus and spyware software is not needed.  The reason being that since every one uses windows hackers, virus  and spyware makers only program for that

BabyCheetah

vasunlover

could anyone help me with the checkers challenge? I sux

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on February 09, 2009, 07:34:50 AM
could anyone help me with the checkers challenge? I sux

I can do it if no one has done it for you yet.

pammer

I also am looking for some help with checkers. Have 2 accounts 3 of 10 and 0 of 10.

Squid

Quote from: pammer on February 09, 2009, 03:49:20 PM
I also am looking for some help with checkers. Have 2 accounts 3 of 10 and 0 of 10.

2 accounts?  Doublebrowse and lose to each other until they are both badged?  Just resign on the 21st move and the other account wins.

Tara

Quote from: pammer on February 09, 2009, 03:49:20 PM

I can do it for you if you want me to.

Quote from: Squid on February 09, 2009, 03:50:35 PM
2 accounts?  Doublebrowse and lose to each other until they are both badged?  Just resign on the 21st move and the other account wins.

She's asking for help with a badge, which is what this topic is for.

There's a topic for glitches in another thread.

pammer

Squid

Quote from: Tara on February 09, 2009, 08:11:16 PM
I can do it for you if you want me to.

She's asking for help with a badge, which is what this topic is for.

There's a topic for glitches in another thread.

That's not a glitch.  Go to the GLITCH section if you want to talk about glitches. 
I gave another take on how to get a badge which is help in getting a badge.   

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview