PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 09:03:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Squid on February 10, 2009, 02:27:54 PM
That's not a glitch.  Go to the GLITCH section if you want to talk about glitches. 
I gave another take on how to get a badge which is help in getting a badge.   

It's a glitch...    embarrassed.gif  If theres a way that you can get a badge faster without going through the whole thing (meaning how Pogo designed the game) it's a glitch. For instance, when you could resign in chess, that was a glitch until Pogo caught on and changed it. The games were meant to be played out fully. All I was saying is pammer came here to get someone to do her badges, and that's what this topic is for.   

Squid

Quote from: Tara on February 10, 2009, 03:10:58 PM
It's a glitch...    embarrassed.gif  If theres a way that you can get a badge faster without going through the whole thing (meaning how Pogo designed the game) it's a glitch. For instance, when you could resign in chess, that was a glitch until Pogo caught on and changed it. The games were meant to be played out fully. All I was saying is pammer came here to get someone to do her badges, and that's what this topic is for.   

That's funny... I thought this was the Help With Badges/Challenges thread.  I know that many people get help by way of others doing the challenge for them but that is in no way the only form of help.  Doublebrowsing and resigning is not a glitch.  embarrassed.gif  That's all I'm sayin'....  A glitch is a failure in a system to perform as intended.  The "Resign" button was put there purposely.

Tara

Well, all I'm saying is you're wrong and I'm right.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

*Angel*

Can someone pleeeeease help me with Hearts?  I think I have 4/20 and I suffered!  Also need someone to do my mom's as she can't and I have to.  LOL

Thanks so much!!

skeem628

is anyone available to help with 200 speed rds and/or hearts badge?

please & ty cheerleading.gif

aidenwsmom

I have 2 accounts that need hearts help.  Any takers on helping me?  Thanks!! inlove1.gif

PogoKaz

I can help. Just PM me your details and a couple of times when I can get access.  I'm in the UK so please bear in mind the time differance, its 11am here now.

skeem628

iv sent u my stuff ty
Quote from: PogoKaz on February 12, 2009, 03:05:26 AM
I can help. Just PM me your details and a couple of times when I can get access.  I'm in the UK so please bear in mind the time differance, its 11am here now.

Tracey

PogoKaz

Quote from: skeem628 on February 12, 2009, 05:17:13 AM
iv sent u my stuff ty

Both of your badges are done...........enjoy.

Anyone else just drop me a pm, uncle otto is waiting  hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: aidenwsmom on February 11, 2009, 09:14:29 PM
I have 2 accounts that need hearts help.  Any takers on helping me?  Thanks!! inlove1.gif
Pm me your info and I will help

Unfortunate26

Can anyone please help me with my hearts badge?

Much thanks!

PogoKaz

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on February 13, 2009, 04:34:01 PM
Can anyone please help me with my hearts badge?

Much thanks!

If you still need help, drop me a pm with your details and when I can get access.

pammer

Joe C

Send me a private message. I can try after 9 p.m. eastern time.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

If anyone needs help with their hearts badge pm me and I will be more than willing to help.

On another note...I have been trying to help out a friend with past badges and I can't seem to get this one for her.  Its the win 5 RATED Euchre (I think its from 2003.  If anyone is willing to help me help her that would be great Pm me and I will give you all the info.  Thanks in advance.

pammer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview