PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:05:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2009, 07:21:54 AM
slap1.gif  Both of the them (badges) you nit-wit.

Awwww, Tara slapped me!  She really does love me!!  Oh wait... wrong thread for affectionate slappage.

giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 04, 2009, 07:33:11 AM
Awwww, Tara slapped me!  She really does love me!!  Oh wait... wrong thread for affectionate slappage.

giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

And Tara slapped you for using the wrong joke. It should be "Who were those guys?" blowkisses.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

aliceinks

Would someone like to volunteer to work the Crazy Cakes badge for me? I hate that game. ; -)  thanks
alice : -)

Joe C

Alice

I should be available later tonight, some time after 6 p.m. Eastern. tumbsup.gif

aliceinks

Joe C

Your Crazy Cakes challenge is done.

I need to get a bunch of other challenges for MY accounts now. giggle2.gif

aliceinks

LOL  Thank you so much!!!  embrace.gif   GL with yours.   cheesy.gif

sixkid

Could someone help me with an old backgammon challenge from 2004  I have 2 challenges left for all my personal ones to be done,  Sassy has helped me with my spades and euchre but these backgammon's are still driving me crazy.  Any help would be appreciated I have every deluxe game and don't mind sharing codes or giving codes when the next one will come out any help will be greatly appreciated.

help.gif help.gif

PogoKaz

If you still need help sixkid, I can do them later today for you, its 1.40am now.

aliceinks

I am having a hard time with Qwerty. I need to win 9/900 point games. Well, I have, 4 of them and they aren't being counted. Any idea what is going on? It's the last challenge for Word Game Adventures Badge Album.
thank you :-)

Magzy

I have  no idea what the problem could be.  If you want me to run it, pm your stuff, I would be happy to.

BabyCheetah

If you still need help alice, pm your details and I will be more than willing to help you out,

Squid

I can help, too, if needed.  My auto will do the work.  PM me if you need me.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aliceinks on March 07, 2009, 09:21:05 PM
I am having a hard time with Qwerty. I need to win 9/900 point games. Well, I have, 4 of them and they aren't being counted. Any idea what is going on? It's the last challenge for Word Game Adventures Badge Album.

Are there any other specifics, like a certain room or setting?

aliceinks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 09:09:58 AM
Are there any other specifics, like a certain room or setting?
Yes, I should have mentioned that I am playing against the Robot on the 1000 point settings. I emailed Pogo several days ago and still haven't heard from them. I just don't want to loose a badge I paid for. lol The ones I don't pay for doesn't hurt as bad. ; -)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aliceinks on March 08, 2009, 09:16:32 AM
Yes, I should have mentioned that I am playing against the Robot on the 1000 point settings. I emailed Pogo several days ago and still haven't heard from them. I just don't want to loose a badge I paid for. lol The ones I don't pay for doesn't hurt as bad. ; -)

Usually, if it says 9 900 point games, the room needs to be set for a 900 pt game, not 1000.  Check that out.

disneyland lady

Quote from: aliceinks on March 07, 2009, 09:21:05 PM
I know that on some of the challenges it does not give me the point until I have started the next game. Not when the spin happens when you would assume it would. All of a sudden the chat box will have a message of how many I have of that badge. Are you leaving the game after you notice you haven't gotten the point? Same thing happened to me on Jungle Gin, not giving me the pts til I started the next game.

disneyland lady

Oops - posted that at the same time you mentioned you are not playing the 900 pt game. Stinkerbell is right - when you set it up you have to toggle the points to 900.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 09:18:07 AM
Usually, if it says 9 900 point games, the room needs to be set for a 900 pt game, not 1000.  Check that out.

Yeah I just checked. To make it count, you have to choose to be playing a 900 pt. game. Don't click Play Bots, load the room manually and when the options window comes up, change it to a 900 pt game.

Good luck!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 08, 2009, 09:21:23 AM
Oops - posted that at the same time you mentioned you are not playing the 900 pt game. Stinkerbell is right - when you set it up you have to toggle the points to 900.

We keep posting over each other.  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview