PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:48:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

I'm a real pain in the A$$ but in Trivial Pursuit I am way behind.  Can anyone help with some? Even a few?  I will take what I can get! Thanks.

Or some Jigsaw cases? lol I can't take these two games. PUKE.

Thanks so much!!

Joe C

Angel

Saturday Night I can help you catch up. PM me during the day on Saturday and I will get you current in both Pogo and Pogo UK.

I will not be doing it before Saturday. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 25, 2009, 03:40:09 PM
Angel

Saturday Night I can help you catch up. PM me during the day on Saturday and I will get you current in both Pogo and Pogo UK.

How will you do this? I'm behind as well, need to catch up. An auto?

Squid

Stinkerbell

*Angel*

Quote from: Joe C on March 25, 2009, 03:40:09 PM
Angel

Thank you very much Joe!

*Angel*

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 25, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
Well, I should have been more specific. An auto that works?

I dunno and I don't care. lol Long as they get done. :-)

DebbieN

Anyone willing to run their auto for this week's Monopoly badge? Time is slipping past me and it doesn't look like I have time to sit and play this out. If you can...........please PM me, I would truly appreciate it!

Joe C

DitzyChick

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I figured out that the Monopoly game will actually play by itself (it rolls for you when your turn timer runs out... doesn't trade or buy properties though)  I got my badge and laundry done all at the same time lol.  Here's how I did it:

Make a custom game & play with bots
Set the turn timer for fast
$5.00 bonus free parking
Max turns in Jail = 1
Set it to give out 5 properties to each player at the beginning of the game
Give properties randomly for bankruptcy
Bankruptcy limit 2
I selected the option to make my game end after 35 rolls & just came back to restart the game every now & then, but I'm sure any of them would probably work.

swamp

Quote from: DebbieN on March 27, 2009, 05:48:11 AM
Anyone willing to run their auto for this week's Monopoly badge? Time is slipping past me and it doesn't look like I have time to sit and play this out. If you can...........please PM me, I would truly appreciate it!
i will PM you when i am done  coffee.gif

BabyCheetah

Can someone help me with catching up on the UK side of TP.  For some reson my auto doesn't seem to like the UK side.  I've played a month and a half I think of it but its driving me crazy.  Thanks in advance. embrace.gif

jarjar

Baby so sorry I would do it but have not even done mine. embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 29, 2009, 09:45:43 AM
Can someone help me with catching up on the UK side of TP.  For some reson my auto doesn't seem to like the UK side.  I've played a month and a half I think of it but its driving me crazy.  Thanks in advance. embrace.gif
Baby

My offer still stands. You asked earlier this week and I said to send me a PM. In fact, I can catch TWO people up at the same time. tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on March 29, 2009, 01:27:42 PM
Baby

My offer still stands. You asked earlier this week and I said to send me a PM. In fact, I can catch TWO people up at the same time. tumbsup.gif
Your a doll Joe embrace.gif

BabyCheetah

thanks Joe, I will PM you my info.  (BTW  Angel asked not me  giggle2.gif)  But I would be more than happy to take you up on your offer.  Your the bestest embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

*Angel*

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 29, 2009, 02:20:56 PM
thanks Joe, I will PM you my info.  (BTW  Angel asked not me  giggle2.gif)  But I would be more than happy to take you up on your offer.  Your the bestest embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Yes I did!  But unfortunately I missed my window because I was out of town and forgot to send it before I left.  Sorry!  Raincheck for your next free time?

Joe C

I will be running it Sunday. I usually run it Saturday or Sunday for both of my screennames. tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

can anyone help with the phlinx badge out of the premimum album?  I cant start it...

vasunlover

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview