PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:56:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

I can, but I am not sure of the time. I am pretty busy for the next few days. I will be able to help on the weekend, probably Sunday night.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: vasunlover on April 08, 2009, 10:42:01 AM
So, I take this as a no  girls18.gif
Oh so sorry vasun. I must have missed this post. I can help also if you would like I will be home after 5 if you want to pm info.  embrace.gif

katye S Burke

HI

I bought a  Mix and Match badge for Phlinx   guess my eyesight is going because i could have sworn  it said  Make 250 groups of 5 fall to the ground in  2 weeks but NOOOO  girls18.gif it was in 2 hours  . I have tried  and  I can not get it .

Can anyone  help  me ?...right not I cannot afford to get  another auto.

Thank you

Katye

Magzy

Oh no don't crying10.gif ...if you would like, pm me your info I will either get it this eve or tomorrow.

~Sassy~

Squid

Quote from: katye S  Burke on April 09, 2009, 07:59:39 AM
HI

I bought a  Mix and Match badge for Phlinx   guess my eyesight is going because i could have sworn  it said  Make 250 groups of 5 fall to the ground in  2 weeks but NOOOO  girls18.gif it was in 2 hours  . I have tried  and  I can not get it .

Thank you

Katye

I can help you over the weekend sometime.  If you PM me your details and let me know when I can go in, I'll do my best.

MsMissy

I have bought that same badge for Phlinx, but now im not sure what pogo is asking. Oh my dont no if i should activate it now.  sad.gif  I wish pogo would explain what they are asking you too do much beter.

Squid

Can anyone  help  me
Katye

Sorry, Katye, I tried to help but the password you sent does not work for that SN.  Good luck.  Happy Easter.

~Sassy~

HI

Thank you

Katye
Katye,
I went ahead and got your badge for you. I saw that Squid had trouble getting in. It is all done. Enjoy.
Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Sassy

ee4.gif

katye S Burke

Quote from: Squid on April 11, 2009, 08:25:11 AM
Sorry, Katye, I tried to help but the password you sent does not work for that SN.  Good luck.  Happy Easter.

I am so sorry  forgot to change the password  thank you  for the offer  sometimes I am a scatter brain .

Katye

katye S Burke

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 11, 2009, 11:29:24 AM
Katye,
I went ahead and got your badge for you. I saw that Squid had trouble getting in. It is all done. Enjoy.
Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Sassy

ee4.gif

Thank you Sassy .. I forgot to change it for Squid to get in :(

Katye

vasunlover

Ugh, my evil computer still messed up-only getting half of the hive in tumble--can anyone help?

Squid

I can help, VA.  I'll need my puter off and on throughout the day but when I'm off I can run my auto for you.  Is that ok?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: vasunlover on April 16, 2009, 07:39:09 AM
Ugh, my evil computer still messed up-only getting half of the hive in tumble--can anyone help?

I was having trouble, too. Had to use Mozilla to get it show up.

Hocky

Quote from: vasunlover on April 16, 2009, 07:39:09 AM

Is that anything like when in Panda Pai Gow Poker the little panda that would drop down from the top of the screen, on what looked like a trapeze bar, would start disappearing after so long of sitting in one room?

pixiespetite

hi there

can anyone finish this shuffle bump badge for me plz...i will never get it done.
thanks

jodie

Tracey

sure send me ur info and i will finish it for you  tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

can someone PLEASE help with my shufflebump

I am working overtime this weekend and dont have the time to finish it

Thanks a bunch
ILS

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

apple

can anyone help me with 3 tumble bees badges as the auto cant seem to get badge

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview