PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:27:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: apple on April 20, 2009, 04:56:18 AM
can anyone help me with 3 tumble bees badges as the auto cant seem to get badge

Send me your information in a PM tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on April 20, 2009, 04:56:18 AM
can anyone help me with 3 tumble bees badges as the auto cant seem to get badge

Same here apple especially if you have your friends to do as well and your struggling for time.

Joe C

Quote from: PogoKaz on April 20, 2009, 05:36:30 AM
Same here apple especially if you have your friends to do as well and your struggling for time.
My auto is working just fine for this challenge. Got mine done in about 40 minutes each for my accounts.

apple

my auto working but had it on for an hour and got none

apple

Joe C

apple

Squid

Squid

Quote from: hocky on April 20, 2009, 09:29:19 AM
Did u draw that picture squid?   giggle2.gif

No, I didn't but thought it was appropriate for that spot.  hehehe  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: apple on April 20, 2009, 07:58:53 AM
thnks so much i have another 2 to get done lol
I might be able to try tonight when I get home from work. Post in here later today.

Unfortunate26

Can anyone help me get the Pinochle Gopher Jazz Badge? I really need to get that one done to finish that album.
I would really appreciate it thank you!

vasunlover

Still having problems with computer-plan on having that resolved sometime ($$$), could anyone get my Yahtzee party badge in the play to win album?

Thanks

PogoKaz

Quote from: vasunlover on April 26, 2009, 11:53:30 PM
Still having problems with computer-plan on having that resolved sometime ($$$), could anyone get my Yahtzee party badge in the play to win album?

Thanks

I can help, if you want me too and can do it straight away.  Just going to drop the kid off at school so let me know  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on April 26, 2009, 08:46:26 PM
Can anyone help me get the Pinochle Gopher Jazz Badge? I really need to get that one done to finish that album.
I would really appreciate it thank you!
Quote from: vasunlover on April 26, 2009, 11:53:30 PM

Thanks

I might be able to try for someone this evening.  I don't know what's required for the Pinochle badge but I can only try.  Yahtzee should be pretty easy.   Let me know if ya need me and my autos!

Unfortunate26

Pinochle Gopher Jazz Badge is one where you have to win 6 hands with a bet of 60 or more if anyone can get it I would truly grateful!

Joe C

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on April 30, 2009, 01:02:16 AM
Pinochle Gopher Jazz Badge is one where you have to win 6 hands with a bet of 60 or more if anyone can get it I would truly grateful!
I can work on it Friday night. Easy with double-browsing.

twinkle6590

It is so nice to know that there are honest people on here who don't mind helping those of us who struggle with the challenges. I help a friend of mine quite alot but she never offers back in return. I guess that's ok though but it does bug me a little. I wont stop helping her, but I do think its time i backed off because usually every week i do a personal challenge for her and at least one of the weekly challenges as well. Maybe then she might get the hint that its nice to reciprocate and I can feel better about helping her. Anyways, getting off the topic. To all the people in here that help us out.... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!  tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

Hocky

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 02, 2009, 10:09:04 PM
It is so nice to know that there are honest people on here who don't mind helping those of us who struggle with the challenges. I help a friend of mine quite alot but she never offers back in return. I guess that's ok though but it does bug me a little. I wont stop helping her, but I do think its time i backed off because usually every week i do a personal challenge for her and at least one of the weekly challenges as well. Maybe then she might get the hint that its nice to reciprocate and I can feel better about helping her. Anyways, getting off the topic. To all the people in here that help us out.... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!  tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

Instead of waiting for your friend to OFFER, why don't you ASK her for help when you need it?  There is no need to give hints about being upset about this.  You could always say to your friend "I don't mind helping you on this challenge/badge, but I need help doing ____________ )" .  That way you won't be harboring this secret resentment letting it build and build because your friend is not reciprocating.

twinkle6590

Quote from: hocky on May 03, 2009, 07:41:15 AM
Instead of waiting for your friend to OFFER, why don't you ASK her for help when you need it?  There is no need to give hints about being upset about this.  You could always say to your friend "I don't mind helping you on this challenge/badge, but I need help doing ____________ )" .  That way you won't be harboring this secret resentment letting it build and build because your friend is not reciprocating.
tumbsup.gif Thank you for your input. I guess I didn't see it like that. I have asked her a couple of times if she would be willing to help me with a badge but she was always busy or didnt have time. So I just quit asking. But from now on I am going to ask for assistance as well. It's only fair we work together. I guess sometimes when a persons struggling with an issues they dont really stop to think what the right way to fix it would be (which in my case i didn't), so i thought i would toss my thoughts out here and I appreciate your help in the matter.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview