PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:54:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

If you don't ask for something, chances are it's not gonna land in your lap.  I used to do things for friends all the time and felt taken advantage of until I learned that if I don't ask for what I want , then I have no one to blame but me. 

Tell your friend that if she wants to continue receiving your assistance then she needs to help you in return.  If she keeps making excuses for not helping, then don't help her anymore. 

Good luck and if you do need any help for badges/challenges, there are more than enough people on here to help you out!  Just ask !  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: hocky on May 03, 2009, 01:29:58 PM
If you don't ask for something, chances are it's not gonna land in your lap.  I used to do things for friends all the time and felt taken advantage of until I learned that if I don't ask for what I want , then I have no one to blame but me. 

Tell your friend that if she wants to continue receiving your assistance then she needs to help you in return.  If she keeps making excuses for not helping, then don't help her anymore. 

Good luck and if you do need any help for badges/challenges, there are more than enough people on here to help you out!  Just ask !  tumbsup.gif

I will remember to ask. Thank you so much !!!

apple

can anyone help me with 2 jigsaw detective badges i am struggling by hand and my auto dont work
xx

apple

if anyone can help can they let me know asap please as have to go to work soon

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on May 05, 2009, 08:17:10 AM
if anyone can help can they let me know asap please as have to go to work soon

Apple, PM me and I can work on it for you this morning.

apple

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on May 05, 2009, 11:47:54 AM
hi just got ur message i have pmd u

Got them started. I'll PM you when both are done!

Stinkerbell

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 05, 2009, 03:43:36 PM
Both are done!

Is there a cheat for Jigsaw Detective. If there Is, I sure can't find it. Or maybe my old eyes just aren't looking close enough. I have quite a few of those puzzles I would like to get done. that would be a good cheat program to have. So if anyone knows where it is, or how to find it, please let me know..thank you.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

apple

can anyone help me with two everone wins bingo badges i need to go quicker keep leaving badges too last min

BabyCheetah

apple

pammer

I am in deserate need of a trust worthy soul to help me with my 2 accounts. Thought I could handle daughters graduation and moving her,work and pogo (silly me).

Squid

TikiAndTorch

Can anyone help with the Euchre Follow the Leader badge?

twinkle6590

can anyone tell me if theres a way to set the amount of turns the monopoly here and now games does. i wanted to know if i could shorten it from 35 i believe it is to a lower number?

Tracey

yes to go custom tab and pick a  lobby and u can set whatever settings u want there

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview