PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:12:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

wagnerb43

Hi,
  What does it take to get the Wonderland Memories weekly badge?  I had my auto run all
night and didn't get a single one.
  I also want to thank JarJar for helping me with my weekly badges last week.  My computer
was getting fixed.  It's up and running again.

thanks

Hocky

Quote from: wagnerb43 on June 13, 2009, 04:04:17 AM
Hi,
  What does it take to get the Wonderland Memories weekly badge?  I had my auto run all
  I also want to thank JarJar for helping me with my weekly badges last week.  My computer

thanks

Make sure you have the Queen cookie enabled.  You have to be at least rank 1 to enable that option.  If it is not check marked you will not get that cookie.  The object of the challenge is to defeat the queen ( which is a memory game in itself)

Hope that helps  tumbsup.gif

wagnerb43

how do u enable the queen cookie? I am ranked out on that game.

Hocky

On the screen where the cookies are....lower left hand corner there is a Menu tab.  Click on that and it opens up a book.  The very first cookie is the queen.  Make sure you checkmark the box under the cookie. Then close the book and resume your game.

wagnerb43

jarjar

Quote from: wagnerb43 on June 13, 2009, 04:04:17 AM
Hi,

thanks
Your very welcome sweetie any time embrace.gif

jarjar

Quote from: *Angel* on June 11, 2009, 10:29:29 AM
Can anyone catch me up even a little on some Trivial Pursuit or Jigsaw Detective?   I got a little overwhelmed with school and fell behind.   Thank you so much!!!
I can help you with jigsaw if you still need help. Just pm me info. embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: *Angel* on June 11, 2009, 10:29:29 AM
Can anyone catch me up even a little on some Trivial Pursuit or Jigsaw Detective?   I got a little overwhelmed with school and fell behind.   Thank you so much!!!
Angel

Today is Saturday. You can PM me your information for Trivial Pursuit. Make sure that Jarjar and I are not trying to get badges for you at the same time. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on June 13, 2009, 12:50:04 PM
Angel

Today is Saturday. You can PM me your information for Trivial Pursuit. Make sure that Jarjar and I are not trying to get badges for you at the same time. hysterical.gif
Well I have not heard from Angel yet. So Joe if I do I will let you know before I start and you vise versa my friend. embrace.gif

bobby

can someone help me get this weeks lottso badge? im stuck at 3/30 white flag.gif

Joe C

bobby

PM your information and I can get it for you super quick! tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

bobby

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on June 14, 2009, 05:37:28 PM
bobby

PM your information and I can get it for you super quick! tumbsup.gif
sorry joe...didn't even see you posted first giggle2.gif thanks for the offer! hi11.gif

Joe C

swamp

bobby

Squid

I'll help ya, Bobby.  Just send me your info.  xoxoxxo

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview