PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:54:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Quote from: jarjar on June 13, 2009, 09:45:50 AM
I can help you with jigsaw if you still need help. Just pm me info. embrace.gif

Sorry I am out of the loop.  PM'ing now.

Joe C

Quote from: *Angel* on June 18, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Also, on Saturday, you can PM me your information and I will be able to get you current on Trivial Pursuit, both Pogo and Pogo UK tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: *Angel* on June 18, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Your all caught up now till the first on jigsaw Angel embrace.gif

MsMissy

My Trival Pursit cheat doesnt win, ive took it out 4 times & downloaded it again. it might win maybe 10 games out of 20, so im behind since last DEC. & i dont play it anymore. would take too long to catch up. Its a shame, when the 1st cheat came out it played beautiful. sad.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on June 20, 2009, 07:53:08 AM
My Trival Pursit cheat doesnt win, ive took it out 4 times & downloaded it again. it might win maybe 10 games out of 20, so im behind since last DEC. & i dont play it anymore. would take too long to catch up. Its a shame, when the 1st cheat came out it played beautiful. sad.gif
If you need help, PM me. Mine works just fine on both sides of the Atlantic. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 20, 2009, 07:53:08 AM
I can help, too, MsMissy.  I can tag-team the effort with Joe, if that helps.   Let me know if you and Joe are interested and I'm sure we can work something out.

Joe C

For me, Trivial Pursuit work is done on Saturdays and Sundays. It remembers all the old questions, so it should whip through your old quizzes. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Joe C

jarjar

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on June 20, 2009, 12:12:26 PM
Geez will it ever end rolleyes.gif
Last badge in Trivial Pursuit for me will be on 2/28/2010. Not that I have calculated that or anything. giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on June 20, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
Last badge in Trivial Pursuit for me will be on 2/28/2010. Not that I have calculated that or anything. giggle2.gif

undecided.gif giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on June 20, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
july4th_31.gif All I have to say to that is God Bless the UK! englishman.gif

Magzy

OMG, this gives me a migraine!!!  Who figures this crap out AND  why no-no.gif

Joe C

Quote from: magzy on June 20, 2009, 08:35:27 PM
OMG, this gives me a migraine!!!  Who figures this crap out AND  why no-no.gif
I have a spreadsheet that calculates it all for me. tumbsup.gif

Squid

... and on 3/1/10, Pogo will add another 50 ranks.  That's when I go buy a gun.

bobby

can anyone help me get my m&m badges that im backed up on?  white flag.gif

jarjar

Bobby I can help if you would like tonight and this weekend. Just pm info and which games and I would be more than happy to help out.

twinkle6590

so is there an issue with the trivial pursuit auto? I downloaded the free trial and when i went to use it, it kept guessing all the questions wrong. i would love to get this badge caught up but If the auto isnt working well then im not going attempt to use it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview