PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:45:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 06:56:40 PM
K...Just doin a reality check on ya Joe.  embrace.gif

Quote from: Joe C on July 21, 2009, 07:27:32 PM
Reality.... that long-lost friend. tumbsup.gif
Thanks Joe, I miss everyone on here.  sad.gif I just got back from taking a compressor, on an out of state delivery, to a hospital and I am beat.

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 22, 2009, 03:45:41 PM
Thanks Joe, I miss everyone on here.  sad.gif I just got back from taking a compressor, on an out of state delivery, to a hospital and I am beat.
Welcome back! tumbsup.gif

Squid

Sass, you have help with this heavy stuff, dontcha?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on July 23, 2009, 03:42:59 AM
Sass, you have help with this heavy stuff, dontcha?
You're so sweet Inky to worry about me. Yeah, I have help on every delivery. It seems the guys who are there cannot wait to help with me being a female.  blink.gif

My honey says if it was him making deliveries he wouldn't be able to get any help. Heaviest thing I have picked up lately is an envelope of Xrays, at the airport from Hawaii, to deliver to an attorney. It is the driving that wears me out. You really have to constantly watch the other drivers 'cause they are nuts.

There are exceptions, if the client is a lady and in high heels, but I have a dolly and I have a great client base. I tell them all if I gotta pick it up, you will have to pay double.  giggle2.gif

Thank you for asking cupcake.  embrace.gif

Squid

Thank goodness!  embrace.gif 
Watch those discs, baby!  xoxoxo

twinkle6590

Yea.. we dont need our sassers in a back brace cause she had to pick something heavy up and it hurt her seriously. let the men do it. they got the muscles for that heavy lifting.

vasunlover

Can anyone help with the hearts "Heartbreak kid" badge I have 7/20 with 8 days left.  panic button.gif

Joe C

I can help this evening. I need to get that badge a few more times for one of my screen names, so double-browsing works for me.

PM me after 5. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on July 24, 2009, 01:54:38 AM
Can anyone help with the hearts "Heartbreak kid" badge I have 7/20 with 8 days left.  panic button.gif
Done! Personal information deleted. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on July 25, 2009, 03:14:26 AM
Thanks Joe  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
I can help you with Trivial Pursuit, since I have one open slot for this weekend to help others in that game.

I can help two people per weekend as my cheat program is current. tumbsup.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Joe C

Sorry to inform you of this, but there is no Poopit show list. I have my two screennames not even 10% done. giggle2.gif

Squid

Oh, sure, just go ahead and pop my TPS balloon.   swear2.gif

Pretty soon, I'm going to run out of games to rank out on and have to face that TPS demon.   ** shiver **

vasunlover

Can anyone help with the hearts challenge for this week? Always one problem or another in my house-I asked my mom to help and she said, "Do your own"  Geesh!
girls18.gif girls18.gif

Magzy

I will be happy to get it for you hun, pm your stuff coffee.gif

Joe C

VA Sun. Do not forget about this Friday if you want help with Trivial Pursuit. I had an open slot last weekend.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 30, 2009, 04:16:03 AM
I had an open slot last weekend.
I'd like to book you this weekend, Joe.  My windows need washing.  Thanks, pal, you're the best.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview