PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:08:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2009, 05:12:41 AM
  I'd like to book you this weekend, Joe.  My windows need washing.  Thanks, pal, you're the best.
Well, I can buy a cheat program with all the credit cards you keep sending me. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

*Angel*

Can someone please help with hearts this week?  And possibly my mom's too (she has 3 but I quit on her lol)  Thank you!!

Joe C

I can help you with Hearts. It will be quicker for me to do both screennames you require, as I will be double-browsing. tumbsup.gif

I would prefer to work on both on Monday, if you like.

*Angel*

That would be great!  My mom might not need help, I think she is close to done.  Should I send info now?  Thanks!
Quote from: Joe C on July 31, 2009, 07:43:44 PM
I can help you with Hearts. It will be quicker for me to do both screennames you require, as I will be double-browsing. tumbsup.gif

I would prefer to work on both on Monday, if you like.

Joe C

Quote from: *Angel* on August 02, 2009, 04:02:15 PM
That would be great!  My mom might not need help, I think she is close to done.  Should I send info now?  Thanks!
Tomorrow after 5 p.m. eastern, please. tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

I messed up again.  embarrassed.gif What? No surprised looks? I purchased the MnM Backgammon badge forgetting that I need to double browse to win this one. My computer is small and does not support 2 browsers. Can someone help me with this one, please?

Joe C

DLL

I can help you on Friday. This week is a little crazy. Sometime after 5 p.m. eastern would be good. I should be able to get it for you pretty quickly.

Joe

~Sassy~

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 04, 2009, 07:06:01 AM
I messed up again.  embarrassed.gif What? No surprised looks? I purchased the MnM Backgammon badge forgetting that I need to double browse to win this one. My computer is small and does not support 2 browsers. Can someone help me with this one, please?

shy12.gif I can

disneyland lady

Wow! Sassy flys around with a big S on her chest and gets it done before I can try to get up out of my begging position. Thanks for helping me with my OCD.

~Sassy~

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 04, 2009, 09:42:45 AM
Wow! Sassy flys around with a big S on her chest and gets it done before I can try to get up out of my begging position. Thanks for helping me with my OCD.
You're welcome sweetie.  blowkisses.gif The "real" people on Pogo hate to play backgammon against me.  6_6.gif I always have to play the bots.  hysterical.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 04, 2009, 09:48:35 AM
You're welcome sweetie.  blowkisses.gif The "real" people on Pogo hate to play backgammon against me.  6_6.gif I always have to play the bots.  hysterical.gif
Makes a mental note not to play backgammon or Euchre for that matter agains the Sassy lady. luv ya girl  embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 05, 2009, 06:11:53 AM
Makes a mental note not to play backgammon or Euchre for that matter agains the Sassy lady. luv ya girl  embrace.gif
For rated 4-player games like Euchre, I double-browse on TWO computers, for a total of four screennames. Two are just randomly created whenever I have to do such things.

Playing any game with other people? Talking to other people in Pogo? Why? giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on August 05, 2009, 06:40:55 AM
For rated 4-player games like Euchre, I double-browse on TWO computers, for a total of four screennames. Two are just randomly created whenever I have to do such things.

Playing any game with other people? Talking to other people in Pogo? Why? giggle2.gif
It cracks me up to know all of my pogocheat friends are so antisocial. I relate.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 05, 2009, 08:47:07 AM
It cracks me up to know all of my pogocheat friends are so antisocial. I relate.

I can't play pogo with real people.  I'm a biter.   hysterical.gif

When I'm double browsing like that or my uncle otto is playing I block everyone on my friend's list.

My pogo friends don't understand how I can earn so many badges while I'm at work or sleeping and my sn doesn't show up on their lists.  I just come back with "Oh the badge was easy, got it fast."

I've got my friend Homer to thank.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 05, 2009, 08:47:07 AM

HA! HA! HA! I can relate as well!!
Why deal with slow people..... impatience.gif
When beating up on bots is so much more fun!! slap1.gif

Stinkerbell

What ticks me off is when I find an EMPTY room all the way at the bottom of the page where there are like 87 EMPTY rooms above mine and STILL someone will come in and start talking. 

I'm like "WHAT PART OF ONLY ONE PERSON IN THIS ROOM DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???"

I'm just sayin'...

Magzy

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 05, 2009, 02:12:35 PM
What ticks me off is when I find an EMPTY room all the way at the bottom of the page where there are like 87 EMPTY rooms above mine and STILL someone will come in and start talking. 

I'm just sayin'...
Ditto on that...and  what about the "click don't type" rooms....blabber, blabber, blabber
zipper.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Magzy on August 05, 2009, 04:54:19 PM
Ditto on that...and  what about the "click don't type" rooms....blabber, blabber, blabber
zipper.gif

My new favorite room names are "Autos", "Don't Cheat" and "No Time To Talk".

I wish they would make rooms called "I am a big FFFing cheater so leave me alone" tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 05, 2009, 02:12:35 PM

I'm just sayin'...

Happens to me all of the time, Stinky. I am sending a request to Pogo, I want to be allowed to upload my own blinkie which automatically comes up if they try to chat with me.

Here it is....What do you think of it?  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview