PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:22:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

disneyland lady

I had a really hard time with that challenge and tried 6 times before finally letting a dear one from here help me with it. My computer was just too slow to get more than 156 - 170 groups in 2 hours with flanks or by hand. I understand your frustration and if your computer is like mine you might have to come back and ask for help.

roadwarrior

IF any one needs to get the 2004 (or was it 2003?) Pebble beach golf badge where you have to get 2 jp spins-simply email pogo and tell them something along the lines of this-it's impossible for me to get, I've been been trying for weeks to get it but I just simply can't considering all the grief I've gone through to get this badge may I please just have it?  And pogo will give it to you.

It may take a couple days if you email them, (or a few minutes like me because I was  lucky enough to chat online with their live help chat feature.)

I've known several people who spoke with pogo, telling them the same story and pogo just gave it to them.  I wanted to try it myself, and needing the badge-I wrote to them, told them how hard I've been trying to get it (*cough* *cough*) and may I just please have it?  And 5 minutes later I had it.  

Pogo wouldn't give me the 300 tokens that came along with it but I got the badge added to my collection.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on August 16, 2009, 12:15:46 PM
Play "Beginner" level and {Flanks} will get it everytime. tumbsup.gif

I went for this badge, too, when I was getting the weekly challenge and the auto does not get the badge in time.  When I saw how far from the objective I was with little time on the clock, I had to stop the auto and do the rest by hand, which was getting a lot more groups of five.  I think I probably finished with about 30 seconds on the clock.  LOL

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 16, 2009, 02:11:58 PM
IF any one needs to get the 2004 (or was it 2003?) Pebble beach golf badge where you have to get 2 jp spins-simply email pogo and tell them something along the lines of this-it's impossible for me to get, I've been been trying for weeks to get it but I just simply can't considering all the grief I've gone through to get this badge may I please just have it?  And pogo will give it to you.

It may take a couple days if you email them, (or a few minutes like me because I was  lucky enough to chat online with their live help chat feature.)

I've known several people who spoke with pogo, telling them the same story and pogo just gave it to them.  I wanted to try it myself, and needing the badge-I wrote to them, told them how hard I've been trying to get it (*cough* *cough*) and may I just please have it?  And 5 minutes later I had it.  

Pogo wouldn't give me the 300 tokens that came along with it but I got the badge added to my collection.
I can get that badge for anyone that needs it. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

WCS is not updating progress on the Pogo Homepage. It shows in the room, but not on the main page. Is this going to be a problem with getting the badge?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 19, 2009, 07:40:05 AM
WCS is not updating progress on the Pogo Homepage. It shows in the room, but not on the main page. Is this going to be a problem with getting the badge?
Main page will not update unless you LEAVE the room you are playing in. This has been the case for many years. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on August 19, 2009, 08:28:36 AM
Main page will not update unless you LEAVE the room you are playing in. This has been the case for many years. tumbsup.gif

Where have I been?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 19, 2009, 09:01:24 AM
Where have I been?
Sorry, Oscar does not offer a cheat that would help me with that questions. hysterical.gif

aliceinks

I need help with 2 badges...I suk at certain games and no matter what I can't get them.   white flag.gif

Win 10 hands with a "Flush" or better!  I have won 1...it has taken me 3 days lol

Get 50 Jackpot Spins! in Sweet Tooth.

Anyone willing to do these for me?  help.gif  help.gif

jarjar

I can help you over the weekend alice. Just pm me info and let me know a good time for you.

aliceinks

aidenwsmom

I've run out of time to finish the boardwalk seaball badge, and my husband has ran out of time to finish his seaball and his stellar sweeper.  I don't have auto's for those, can anyone help?  I'd hate to go with missing these, its been a busy week, my daughter turned one yesterday.  :)

*Angel*

Can someone do my Poppit this week? Please and thank you! :)

Joe C

Quote from: *Angel* on September 10, 2009, 10:02:17 AM
Send me a private message, please. It takes ThunderPopper about 70 minutes to get this badge, if I remember correctly.

monopoly2525

I posted a glitch up in the up your glitch topic. should get the badge in 10 minutes or less

Hocky

Quote from: monopoly2525 on September 11, 2009, 07:00:49 PM
I posted a glitch up in the up your glitch topic. should get the badge in 10 minutes or less

Oh good grief, don't tell JoeC about this!  He will get every poppit badge x 100  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: *Angel* on September 10, 2009, 10:02:17 AM
I was able to finish the last ten rounds of it for your badge. I have deleted your personal information. Please change your password.

Squid

Where've ya been, Joe?  You've been conspicuously absent....   magnifier.gif magnifier.gif magnifier.gif

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview