PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:48:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: kim23il on October 15, 2009, 02:32:47 PM
What Spookey Slots badge are you all talking about?

The Halloween 2009 Spooky Slots badge. 28 gems.

pammer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 14, 2009, 07:59:50 PM
Get better soon, pammer!  embrace.gif

My daughter's college Geography professor said that because 2 cases had been reported in her class last semester, she didn't want ANY sickies showing up. So all they have to do is email her and they get class credit. I wonder if anyone is taking advantage of that?   embarrassed.gif
Wonder if my boss would do that and give me work credit?$$$$

silkanjel1

I think I have enough posts to be able to say this, (if not gonna just bend over so you can kick it LOL)
I used to belong to a group on msn that hleps people with challenges, dont know where it went since msn cancelled all their websites. If anyone knows if they moved the site to another domain or what please let me know. Thanx
Another thing, I am willing to help anyone with badges and challenges. I taught myself almost every game on pogo LOL except ..................... dang golf!! just cant get the hang of it.
[Admin Edit - Please do not post your pogo.com name in public]

Have fun!! GREAT site. I just love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swimfish22

Can anyone help me with this week's Yatzee badge.  I downloaded the cheat but my free allowance only got me 6 out of th 25 needed. I cannot understand or play yatzee  crying10.gifat all anyway!

Hocky

Quote from: swimfish22 on November 05, 2009, 06:14:42 AM
Can anyone help me with this week's Yatzee badge.  I downloaded the cheat but my free allowance only got me 6 out of th 25 needed. I cannot understand or play yatzee  crying10.gifat all anyway!

You need 25 posts to be able to private message another forum member your information.  Please do NOT post your pogo screen name or password in public.  If you need help with your challenges, you will have to provide that information to someone else.  Be very careful WHO you give this information to and make sure it is someone that you can trust. 

You can head over to the fun and games section of the forum and get your post count up to the required 25 to be able to message other people!  Good luck!  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

When you have accomplished the 25 posts that Hocky mentioned, I would be able to assist you. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

can anyone help me get this weeks word whomp badge? the auto wont play it

Squid

bobby

Squid

Quote from: bobby on November 08, 2009, 08:03:15 AM
just sent you a pm...thanks a bunch squid tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif
You're all set, Bobby, it's my pleasure to help.  Your info is off my system.  HAGD!

bobby

jarjar

Quote from: bobby on November 08, 2009, 07:54:45 AM
can anyone help me get this weeks word whomp badge? the auto wont play it
I told you to message me  slap1.gif slap1.gif That is okay of course. Squid to the rescue  embrace.gif

TikiAndTorch

Could anyone help me with the Hearts "Shoot the Moon" badge? I have 6 out of 20 so far. Can help with any other non-card game badges! Thanks!  hi11.gif

Joe C

I can definitely help you with Hearts, as I will double-browse.

If you choose to send PM to someone helping you, make sure you use a temporary password and use this page to avoid problems. The "regulars" in here are all very helpful. tumbsup.gif

TikiAndTorch

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 09, 2009, 12:37:19 PM
I can definitely help you with Hearts, as I will double-browse.

If you choose to send PM to someone helping you, make sure you use a temporary password and use this page to avoid problems. The "regulars" in here are all very helpful. tumbsup.gif

Are there many irregulars in here?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2009, 04:42:38 PM
Are there many irregulars in here?
The drive-by people.

By the way, for Tiki's request, I kept shooting the moon, subtracting 26 from their score and wondering why there was no badge progress. Then, I remember that the badge called "Shoot The Moon" just requires 20 wins, not actually "Shooting the moon". hysterical.gif

Joe C

Sue

Anyone willing to do my weekly Tri-Peaks badge for two accounts... please let me know.

You  can have access to the accounts for 24 hrs or so.

C~M

Quote from: LazySue on November 13, 2009, 06:15:51 PM
Anyone willing to do my weekly Tri-Peaks badge for two accounts... please let me know.

You  can have access to the accounts for 24 hrs or so.

lol, I had to do it for 3 accounts

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview