PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:11:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Quote from: simplyaok on December 02, 2009, 04:02:51 PM
No disrespect LazySue...  Snowsuits and boots are essentials like underwear and shoes, socks et al.   No toys on a birthday????

Sorry, I just don't get that at all.....  I find that deplorable

You are just mean.

Their father bought them each a playstation game and a small toy.

Their grandparents have gifts for them that are toys.

My mom, their other gramma, have gifts for each that are toys.

I bought them what they could not live without even if it meant me living without some things I needed.

Enough has been said and you have really made me feel bad.

I will worry about my accounts myself.

Goodbye.

Homer

Quote from: LazySue on December 02, 2009, 04:39:05 PM
You are just mean.

Their father bought them each a playstation game and a small toy.

Their grandparents have gifts for them that are toys.

My mom, their other gramma, have gifts for each that are toys.

I bought them what they could not live without even if it meant me living without some things I needed.

Enough has been said and you have really made me feel bad.

I will worry about my accounts myself.

Goodbye.

You don't owe anyone on this forum an explanation. I know I am a bit appalled at some of the rude comments being made around the forum lately. There is no reason for anyone to judge others or be rude. If you don't like what someone has to say then don't reply to their post.

LazySue, please don't let one rude comment influence your thoughts of others on the forum. We have many helpful members.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Stinkerbell

Wow!  Sue  embrace.gif  I'm sorry for the hard times you're going through, and you're right. Sometimes we have to do things on a "need" basis, not a "want" basis. Please don't let simplyaok's comments drive you away or make you feel unwelcomed. There are many of us here who have been going through difficult times, so we can relate.

You did the right thing. Snow gloves and snow boots will keep your precious treasures warm and healthy whereas it's kind of hard to wear a toy.

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on December 02, 2009, 03:15:38 PM
I so do not want to do six accounts worth of Battleship this week.

Anyone want to do two of them for me???

This week I think I would almost beg for someone to do them.

Been one of those downer weeks.

My twins birthday were yesterday and presents were very scarce.

Gotta love when your kids ask.... Is that all???
I can help you with Battleship this weekend. It is a busy week here, but Saturday night should be good.

And ignore anyone that needs to say mean things and means it. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

I would be happy to help you to Sue.  So sorry someone had to make you feel this way. Please stay we love ya  embrace.gif

Hocky

Yanno, Simplyaok.....you are being a real a$$ and you need to have an attitude adjustment!  You have no right to be mean or rude to someone on this forum.  So what she has 6 accounts......before you start judging Lazysue and her finances, you need to step back and think before you put your mouth in gear.  I happen to have 4 pogo accounts...One I pay for (but will not have to for a very long time thanks to the subway game) and 3 others that were created and paid for by the subway game.  

And, while we are on the subject of finances.....what she buys her kids for a birthday is none of your concern.  Most kids always want more than they get especially in this day and age when "toys" sometimes cost as much as a car payment or a months rent/mortgage.  With the economy being in a c r a p p y state, I can see where essentials would override luxury items handsdown. Shame on you for trying to make someone feel bad by trying to provide for their family.

LazySue........I will be more than happy to help you with any or all of your accounts and do NOT let anyone on this forum (including myself) make you feel bad for anything you do.  You do not owe anyone on this forum an explanation for anything.  If help is what you need, you came to the right place. There are plenty of other people on here who are more than willing to help out a fellow forum member in need, no matter what that need may be.  If you want to PM me or JoeC (since he offered first) your information....we will help you out.  embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 06:48:23 PM
Yanno, Simplyaok.....you are being a real a$$ and you need to have an attitude adjustment!  You have no right to be mean or rude to someone on this forum.  So what she has 6 accounts......before you start judging Lazysue and her finances, you need to step back and think before you put your mouth in gear.  I happen to have 4 pogo accounts...One I pay for (but will not have to for a very long time thanks to the subway game) and 3 others that were created and paid for by the subway game.  

And, while we are on the subject of finances.....what she buys her kids for a birthday is none of your concern.  Most kids always want more than they get especially in this day and age when "toys" sometimes cost as much as a car payment or a months rent/mortgage.  With the economy being in a **** state, I can see where essentials would override luxury items handsdown. Shame on you for trying to make someone feel bad by trying to provide for them.  

LazySue........I will be more than happy to help you with any or all of your accounts and do NOT let anyone on this forum (including myself) make you feel bad for anything you do.  You do not owe anyone on this forum an explanation for anything.  If help is what you need, you came to the right place. There are plenty of other people on here who are more than willing to help out a fellow forum member in need, no matter what that need may be.  If you want to PM me or JoeC (since he offered first) your information....we will help you out.  embrace.gif

^^^^What she said^^^^

simplyaok

Hockey..  Yikes..  All I did was to respond to her chat.  Personally, I couldn't help her out with the badge.  But no toys for them bothered me!   Sounds like the extended family made up for it.  Very nice of them.  But if that was the 1st B-Day she had with them since??  A small toy would have been nice.  Goodwill.. whatever?  It's their mother?

And Joe.  7 no's.  Get with the program!

Hocky

Quote from: simplyaok on December 02, 2009, 07:03:11 PM
Hockey..  Yikes..  All I did was to respond to her chat.  Personally, I couldn't help her out with the badge.  But no toys for them bothered me!   Sounds like the extended family made up for it.  Very nice of them.  But if that was the 1st B-Day she had with them since??  A small toy would have been nice.  Goodwill.. whatever?  It's their mother?

And Joe.  7 no's.  Get with the program!

Yeah yikes...you struck a nerve with me.....and I KNOW you struck LazySue's nerve, and a few other people's nerve to boot.  Notice the barrage of posts commenting all on YOURS?  I am done with this conversation.  I said what I had to say, and if Homer or Mayhem think I am out of line, then I will take my spanking and move on.  I will not be commenting any further about this topic other than to help LazySue with her badges if she even comes back...thanks to your line of questioning....she may not.

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 07:14:53 PM
Yeah yikes...you struck a nerve with me.....and I KNOW you struck LazySue's nerve, and a few other people's nerve to boot.  Notice the barrage of posts commenting all on YOURS?  I am done with this conversation.  I said what I had to say, and if Homer or Mayhem think I am out of line, then I will take my spanking and move on.  I will not be commenting any further about this topic other than to help LazySue with her badges if she even comes back...thanks to your line of questioning....she may not.

Hocky

I think this is post three where someone was treated rudely by "A-Ok", some peeps said "Whoa, Nellie" and then the victim card was played by the person starting the rude behavior, simplyaok.

My personal favorite was a thread zapped by one of the admins, but not before I called out the rude behavior. Perhaps it is time to play "Deconstruct the rant". watching you.gif

I am not sure why simplyaok seems to attack others and then acts offended. I just question the behavior and defend those who may not wish to engage the rude behavior.

simplyaok

Well, Hockey I repsect what you said. It's so funny perusing different chats that so many of you put down people in a heart beat unless they are in your clique?  I respect you Hocky for taking the time to read my post and giving an intelligent response.  So many just jump in with conclusions and try to demolish.  Instead of trying to understand.   It's all good.  Just read.

simplyaok

Hey Joe C.  I happen to be a great person..  But you seem to jump to conclusions on certain posts.  No worries

Please don't judge me for things I see going on here and contribute to.  I really dislike negative people.

Joe C

Quote from: simplyaok on December 02, 2009, 08:18:55 PM
Hey Joe C.  I happen to be a great person..  But you seem to jump to conclusions on certain posts.  No worries

Please don't judge me for things I see going on here and contribute to.  I really dislike negative people.

I hope that you are a great person. However, you have made judgments ABOUT people based on a few words. You questioned someone's parenting priorities because they have several Pogo accounts. You have also tried to make judgments about people here because we cheat in Pogo.

Did you APOLOGIZE for your insults to LazySue? Were you a "great person" then when you said things to LazySue that many of us felt were demeaning and insulting? Do you even recognize that the things you said about her as a mother were unkind and hurftul?

I do not judge you. But I do point out your actions. If you find me calling out your actions to be negative, perhaps you should look in the mirror for why I would think that. I imagine that several other people feel your actions were negative. You can say whatever you like about me. You can think whatever you like about me. Perhaps you will treat OTHER people appropriately. tumbsup.gif

TeaMomof7

Changing the subject...can someone guide me on quadruple browsing?  I have several Euchre, Hearts, Cribbage & Pinochle m&m badges, all of which are games I'm horrible at...that I need to complete.  I know how to double browse...and I do have access to 4 accounts...just not quite sure I'm tech savvy enough to not screw it up.  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: TeaMomof7 on December 02, 2009, 08:39:43 PM
Changing the subject...can someone guide me on quadruple browsing?  I have several Euchre, Hearts, Cribbage & Pinochle m&m badges, all of which are games I'm horrible at...that I need to complete.  I know how to double browse...and I do have access to 4 accounts...just not quite sure I'm tech savvy enough to not screw it up.  hysterical.gif
Unless you need rated wins, it is usually easy to double-browse and complete two accounts, then move on to the other two.

Also, in here, people can help you out with some of your accounts. tumbsup.gif

TeaMomof7

Only one account is mine, the other 3 are my daughter, fiance and daughter's bf's...I do their badges for them a lot of the time so I can use their accounts to help me get my badges...I'm the only one with the badges  giggle2.gif I'm just using them instead of the computer players  hysterical.gif

Hocky

Stupid question....can one quad browse on one puter and not go insane?  OMG it would be a browser nightmare for me as 2 are enough to handle.  I have access to multiple puters so I can double browse on 2 to make a quad browse! hehehehe

TeaMomof7

For me it would be easier with all 4 in front of me on one puter...but I'm a little OCD at times  lipsrsealed.gif but don't tell anyone...lol

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 08:46:47 PM
Stupid question....can one quad browse on one puter and not go insane?  OMG it would be a browser nightmare for me as 2 are enough to handle.  I have access to multiple puters so I can double browse on 2 to make a quad browse! hehehehe
Over Thanksgiving, I quad-browsed to get the Euchre Planet badge for my two screen names and one for another member in here.

On my PC laptop, I ran Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari. On the iMac, I ran Apple Safari.

It is usually better on two computer than trying to open four windows on one computer. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview