PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 08:53:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 16, 2009, 02:39:50 PM
You can PM to help over this weekend. tumbsup.gif

PM who? Are you volunteering me to help people again? Why, I think I'm offended!  giggle2.gif

hunter13

help.gif  someone please!!!!!! lol  i hate this game lol 

hunter13

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2009, 02:56:02 PM
PM who? Are you volunteering me to help people again? Why, I think I'm offended!  giggle2.gif
I guess you will have to live with thinking you are offended. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on December 16, 2009, 01:21:40 PM
hi all can i get some help getting the phlinx badge  you have to make 3000 matches  thanks

hunter13
Hunter13

Your badge is done. I also managed to get you the rank 10 badge. I have deleted all your personal information. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe  and thanks for offering to help sandy ill look yea up when i need help again 

hunter13

ILoveSiamese

3 backgammon challenges left

Could someone please help me

Joe C if your offer is still good  I would appreciate it  PM me

thanks ILS

Joe C

ILoveSiamese

Please send your information in a private message. I will knock out your backgammon challenges.

Joe tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

Joe C

ILoveSiamese

I got the "Win 18 games" badge for you. I have deleted your personal information.

On Wednesday, please activate the next "wins" badge for backgammon and I will work on it for you on Thursday. tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C - Shovelling Fool on December 20, 2009, 09:09:59 AM
ILoveSiamese

Please send your information in a private message. I will knock out your backgammon challenges.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Backgammon - one of those games you need someone else to play opposite you?  Uhhh, maybe I'm mistaking that for another game?  Also, (other than double browsing) is there any other trick I can use to complete a rated challenge with just two players? Anyone know?

C~M

Quote from: snowflower on December 20, 2009, 07:13:49 PM
Backgammon - one of those games you need someone else to play opposite you?  Uhhh, maybe I'm mistaking that for another game?  Also, (other than double browsing) is there any other trick I can use to complete a rated challenge with just two players? Anyone know?

Check ur pm

ILoveSiamese

Joe C

On Thursday, you will have to resend you PM with the information, since I deleted it. hysterical.gif

I look forward to helping you. If someone else is looking for a backgammon challenge, it is easier for me to run two at a time. tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C - Shovelling Fool on December 20, 2009, 07:56:57 PM
On Thursday, you will have to resend you PM with the information, since I deleted it. hysterical.gif

I look forward to helping you. If someone else is looking for a backgammon challenge, it is easier for me to run two at a time. tumbsup.gif

I have a few to do so if you want, remind me Thurs and I can PM you my info. Just tell me which one you want to do. I'd appreciate it. Keep me from having to double browse this week.

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on December 20, 2009, 11:36:33 PM
I have a few to do so if you want, remind me Thurs and I can PM you my info. Just tell me which one you want to do. I'd appreciate it. Keep me from having to double browse this week.
Just set your personal challenge along with any Premium/Mix challenges for Backgammon. Choose the one you think is the longest, and I can get it done first. You probably should save the 30 Doubles badge for the end. tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

Hi Joe I sent you a PM for my backgammon this week
Thanks again you are a Lifesaver

ILS

Joe C

I have started the challenges for both of you. I will let you know when I am done. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

ILoveSiamese and alyaks

I have completed all the Backgammon challenges you activated. I will work on whatever you need for Backgammon next Thursday. I have deleted both of your tumbsup.gif personal information.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview