PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:52:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: mjmusiclover on January 03, 2010, 12:23:07 PM
Could someone help me with a dice derby badge? Have to win 600t 10x. Thanks!

Josie is really good at getting things x 10  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on January 04, 2010, 05:33:50 PM
Josie is really good at getting things x 10  giggle2.gif

I already offered. I am waiting for the reply. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: mjmusiclover on January 03, 2010, 04:08:57 PM
OK, that's fine. PM when you are ready, I will give you my info. :) thanks!
I was able to finish it last night before setting up my screen name for overnight. I have deleted your personal information. tumbsup.gif

I r a cheat

Can someone be my partner for bloop?

I heard something about winning a secret bloop badge if I play someone on master level and they stand up before game ends so the robot can take over.

If anyone is willing to let me win against them for the badge I'll be happy. Thanks.

I will PM you the meeting points (e.g. which room and table) when you accept.

I r a cheat

Actually don't worry I got it. I beat a Master level computer!

hunter13

help with the addiction badge please   thanks

hunter13

Magzy

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on January 13, 2010, 05:21:10 PM
help with the addiction badge please   thanks

hunter13

Hunter

I am running your Pogo Addiction Solitaire challenge as we speark. It should not take too long.

I will let you know when I have finished. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

Joe C

crissysis

blink.gif I need help to finish an old mix and match album. Its the Phlinx Power Stone Badge:

Make 250 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground in 2 hours! (This is an Expert Level Badge)
I have tried to get it off and on for 6 months and really tried hard recently ( over 48 hours worth). I guess my computer and or connection is just too slow bad mood.gif Could some sweet soul help me out? I will be out of town next Monday and Tuesday so anytime during those 2 days would be great.

Joe C

Quote from: crissysis on January 15, 2010, 12:31:22 AM
blink.gif I need help to finish an old mix and match album. Its the Phlinx Power Stone Badge:

Make 250 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground in 2 hours! (This is an Expert Level Badge)
I have tried to get it off and on for 6 months and really tried hard recently ( over 48 hours worth). I guess my computer and or connection is just too slow bad mood.gif Could some sweet soul help me out? I will be out of town next Monday and Tuesday so anytime during those 2 days would be great.
I can help you on those days. Flanks has no trouble getting the badge in the two hours. PM me your information anytime this weekend. tumbsup.gif

crissysis

blowkisses.gif Thank you, thank you Joe ! will pm you the particulars tomorrow ( I actually will be leaving early Sunday) What a sweetie you are!

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on January 14, 2010, 01:37:05 PM
thanks joe  and thanks magzy for the offer

hunter
Hunter

I got you the Phlinx badge and I have deleted your personal information. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: crissysis on January 15, 2010, 10:00:27 AM
blowkisses.gif Thank you, thank you Joe ! will pm you the particulars tomorrow ( I actually will be leaving early Sunday) What a sweetie you are!
You now have the Power Stone badge and the "Water Lillies Super Secret" badge for completing the Mix album. tumbsup.gif

crissysis

cat64.gifThank you , thank you Joe !  You have restored my sanity  hysterical.gif I doubt you will ever need help..but if you ever do, just let me know! I've got your back. embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: crissysis on January 20, 2010, 06:00:30 PM
cat64.gifThank you , thank you Joe !  You have restored my sanity  hysterical.gif I doubt you will ever need help..but if you ever do, just let me know! I've got your back. embrace.gif
Thanks for the offer. I just do it to help others. I have all the cheats and know what badge obsession is truly all about. tumbsup.gif giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2010, 08:50:11 PM
Thanks for the offer. I just do it to help others. I have all the cheats and know what badge obsession is truly all about. tumbsup.gif giggle2.gif

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif Joe, Joe, he's our man, if Joe can't do it...nobody can !  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Sue

I agree that Joe is beyond remarkable.

Two thumbs up to Joe.

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview