PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:04:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Janadra

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2010, 06:34:08 AM
I can help you with that tonight. PM your information. tumbsup.gif
It took about 5 minutes to get that badge. tumbsup.gif

Sent info. Thanks in advance!

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on February 04, 2010, 06:31:45 PM
Sent info. Thanks in advance!
Starting. I had to play the tutorial first, which takes the longest. I will let you know when I finish. It should be quick. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Done. I got both badges. Personal information is deleted. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Hunter/Kim

I just started working on Trivial Pursuit on the UK side for you. I will run it overnight. I will then swap out Hunter. I will stop working on Kim's if the client gets you to rank 50. :) tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Kim

You are now rank 50 in Trivial Pursuit. I am stopping here for you.

Hunter

You are rank 28 and I have started back on yours. I will let it run a little more and then take a break. I will run it ovenright before I go to bed

Sue

Your first screen name is at rank 49. There are no more days available on Pogo or Pogo UK for this screen name. It is 5 pies away from finishing, which means three weeks from today. I am working on your second one on the US side, currently rank 12. Like Hunter, I will run yours for a bit this afternoon, then work on it overnight tonight.

I will be stopping Monday morning so I can run my own challenges on my screen names. I will start again on Friday night for the overnight. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

did you happen to work on my personel joe if not no big deal just thought i would ask

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on February 07, 2010, 02:32:51 PM
did you happen to work on my personel joe if not no big deal just thought i would ask

hunter13
Nope, I will work on that tomorrow. :) tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on February 07, 2010, 12:43:49 PM
Kim You are now rank 50 in Trivial Pursuit. I am stopping here for you.

Hunter You are rank 28 and I have started back on yours. I will let it run a little more and then take a break. I will run it ovenright before I go to bed

Sue Your first screen name is at rank 49. There are no more days available on Pogo or Pogo UK for this screen name. It is 5 pies away from finishing, which means three weeks from today. I am working on your second one on the US side, currently rank 12. Like Hunter, I will run yours for a bit this afternoon, then work on it overnight tonight.

I will be stopping Monday morning so I can run my own challenges on my screen names. I will start again on Friday night for the overnight. tumbsup.gif

Kim, Hunter, Sue, all we need is Joe C, to heck with all this auto stuff  huh.gif tumbsup.gif

NICE going Joe C!   cheesy.gif

Joe C

hunter13

Pamytaycom

Eucre  any 1 help please...have to win 5 rated games and know how to play game just have to have real people not bots to play rated.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....PAMMIE

who me?

I'm going to do that one this coming week if you want to put it off till then.
Do you know how to double browse?
I tried it last week and didn't feel like quad browsing.

Joe C

Quote from: Pamytaycom on February 08, 2010, 06:29:39 PM
Eucre  any 1 help please...have to win 5 rated games and know how to play game just have to have real people not bots to play rated.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....PAMMIE
Pamtaycom

Can you activate a different personal challenge this week and allow me to work on it for you next Thursday, so I can help WhoMe? It will be more effective when I quadruple browse. tumbsup.gif

marymary770

Hi everyone. I know I don't post much and not everyone knows me. But I have a big favor to ask. I am leaving for FL on Friday and will be gone for 2 weeks. I am looking for someone trustable that could do my badges for me while I am away. I will be gone through the 28th. So if someone could do my badges for me next week and the week after. I haven't been able to do my Perftect Match one this week either. Too busy preparing for the trip and working. Plus we are getting a northeaster tomorrow. If someone could do them this week too, I'd really appreciate it. If you are interested, please IM me or email me. Thanks a bunch! :)

Joe C

Quote from: mjmusiclover on February 09, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
Hi everyone. I know I don't post much and not everyone knows me. But I have a big favor to ask. I am leaving for FL on Friday and will be gone for 2 weeks. I am looking for someone trustable that could do my badges for me while I am away. I will be gone through the 28th. So if someone could do my badges for me next week and the week after. I haven't been able to do my Perftect Match one this week either. Too busy preparing for the trip and working. Plus we are getting a northeaster tomorrow. If someone could do them this week too, I'd really appreciate it. If you are interested, please IM me or email me. Thanks a bunch! :)
Send me an IM with the Personal Challenges you want done, I can make it happen. I can easily get your Perfect Pair tonight. tumbsup.gif

marymary770

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview