PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:17:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Hunter

I will be working on your challenges when I work on MJMusicLover challenges. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hunter13

ok joe  but if its a problem  dont worry about it    i know i ask for to much help  so if you think im asking for to much just say something and i wont ask so much  zipper.gif

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on February 17, 2010, 05:25:04 PM
ok joe  but if its a problem  dont worry about it    i know i ask for to much help  so if you think im asking for to much just say something and i wont ask so much  zipper.gif

hunter13
The only person that seems to have a problem is CrazyMan. Maybe he needs a hug! tumbsup.gif
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Joe C on February 17, 2010, 06:13:31 PM
The only person that seems to have a problem is CrazyMan. Maybe he needs a hug! tumbsup.gif
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

CM has been grumpy today. Pay him no mind.  blowkisses.gif

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on February 17, 2010, 06:22:32 PM
CM has been very loving to me today. I play with him all the time.  blowkisses.gif

Just trying to lighten up everyones day...lol

hunter13

maybe be i took it the wrong way  sorry if i took it the wrong way   beer11.gif

hunter13

C~M

Joe C

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on February 18, 2010, 05:41:17 AM

Don't worry, Homer flicked me off too when Jeffy hit the wall. I guess he needed to let some frustration out, so I kicked him.
giggle2.gif

Joe C

Hunter

I finished all the possible puzzles in Trivial Pursuit. There is nothing I can do now, but I can work weekly on it if this is your preference. I have to gift a couple more words in Word Search Daily and I have to do the cribbage challenge for you, but this will be done on Monday.

Sue

I finished another screen name for you. I am working on two more right now. I may stop in a bit so I can work on some personal stuff. Of course, I will be stopping Monday morning and I will work on it next weekend.

To anyone else

If you need help with cribbage, you can set your challenge and forward me your information.

If you need help with Trivial Pursuit, I work on other people's Trivial Pursuit Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. Sometimes I also work on it during the day on Saturday/Sunday. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

tumbsup.gif ok joe thanks if you dont mind maybe each week you can work on trivia for me and  help me catch up on old badges  cheesy.gif 

hunter13

Joe C

Sue

I think I completed all available puzzles for another screen name, but it is not max rank. We can figure it out next Friday, as you still have at least one screen name with available puzzles.

For any of your screen names with no available puzzles, I can work on them on Sundays, when I take care of my screen names along with Hunter's screen name, which was current yesterday. Once a screen name (other than mine) gets to rank 50, I am done with it. I will keep my obsession to stay current on my screen names only.
tumbsup.gif

Hunter

If you have a multi-player game challenge like Cribbage you are planning, please post it here on Wednesday. This way, if someone else wants help with the same game, I can set up a table with your screen name and their screen name. I have to double-browse for multi-player games, so it is more efficient if I knock out two screen names (both of my screen names are current, so no luck there).
tumbsup.gif

To anyone out there

I am running Canasta as a personal challenge for my screen names. If you have an old Canasta challenge that you just never got, please choose it Wednesday, then come back here and let me know. You can PM your information on Wednesday, since this is when I will be working on Canasta.
tumbsup.gif

who me?

Hey Joe are you retired?
With all you do it would drive me crazy!
Don't know how you do it but here's to you  beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: who me? on February 22, 2010, 02:10:34 PM
Hey Joe are you retired?
With all you do it would drive me crazy!
Don't know how you do it but here's to you  beer11.gif
I work for a living. It is really easy to help others, since my cheat programs do all the heavy lifting. It is really easy to set it up to run overnight on the weekends. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Hunter/MJ

I have finished your weekly challenges as of last night. I will work on your Trivial Pursuit on the weekend and I will help with your weekly challenges on Wednesday/Thursday.

I am running CANASTA for my own personal challenges, so if anyone else wants assistance with CANASTA, please activate your challenges on Wednesday and PM me.
tumbsup.gif
If your request for assistance is to get rank in CANASTA, I would direct you to the BadgeHelp site. 3-Bagger is a great client for getting rank. giggle2.gif

Joe C

Hunter

I was able to get you to 3/6 last night on the Yahtzee badge. I also got a personal done for you in First Class Solitaire from 2007. I am almost done a second personal in Aces Up from 2007. I will on your Yahtzee again overnight tonight. I will also finish a third personal for you. tumbsup.gif

MJMusic

I will be working on your Yahztee challenge during the day today. I got the other weekly challenge done, along with the personal challenge you chose. tumbsup.gif

Sue

I will NOT be running Trivial Pursuit overnight tonight, as the Yahtzee challenges for Hunter and MJ are pretty lengthy. If they get finished, I will work on them Saturday overnight. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe C

Hunter/MJ

The Yahtzee weekly challenge is completed now. Hunter is rank 10 and got the Level 10 badge. MJ is rank 11 and got the Level 10 badge. I will be working on Hunter's last personal challenge.
tumbsup.gif

Hunter/MJ/Sue

Tonight will be a Trivial Pursuit night after all.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview