PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 11:08:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 07, 2010, 08:33:55 PM
Hey Joe any time you want to tell me no, I will understand. Sorry.
Sue
I am quite happy helping you out each weekend. It is my pleasure to help others get their badges, especially for games the need to be run overnight. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Joe C

Hunter

You are again current with Trivial Pursuit. We are closing in on Rank 50. I think it should happen soon. I will work on it again next Sunday. Also, I finished a personal challenge for you, the {White Rabbit} 2007 badge in Wonderland Memories. I will work on your weekly challenge in Keno Pop tomorrow.
beer11.gif

Sue/MJ

I am now firing up Trivial Pursuit for another overnight session. I will be stopping tomorrow morning. I did not get a chance to work on the CORRECT Crossword Cove screen name for you Sue. I will do so next Saturday. I look forward to running it for the two of you on Friday night.
beer11.gif

I spent today getting my second screen name to rank 50 in Jigsaw Detective. I have not "completed" the game, since there is a badge for 5000 rank points, but I wanted to eliminate any issues with that game. Sometimes, if you accidently play a different level, you will get out of sync between the adventure and the game level. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe if you are getting sick of working on any of my badges i understand  if you say no  and thanks for all the help you do a great job

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 08, 2010, 04:55:48 AM
thanks joe if you are getting sick of working on any of my badges i understand  if you say no  and thanks for all the help you do a great job

hunter13
I look forward to each week's helping out of fellow cheats. That is what weekends are for around here. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe it realy helps me out knowing i have a person that can help me catch up   you the man joe!!!!!   beer11.gif

hunter13

kim23il

I think I may be able to get my chess badge on my own, I didn't know you could double browse.

Joe C

Kim

That is up to you. The cheat program will get the badge in about 10 minutes. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

hey joe can you get my chess badge  and a personel for me thanks

hunter13

Joe C

Hunter

I will work on them tonight. Chess will be super-fast with the cheat program. tumbsup.gif

Sue

I was able to get all the Chess badges.
Each took me between 13-16 minutes.

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 10, 2010, 07:04:55 AM
hey joe can you get my chess badge  and a personel for me thanks

hunter13
Hunter

I got you your Chess badge. I also got you a 2007 Chess challenge, {Attack 'n Capture}

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 11, 2010, 03:43:39 AM
thanks joe   hi11.gif cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif   

hunter13
My pleasure! Chess challenges are all very easy with the cheat program. tumbsup.gif

Janadra

Hello.  I need help with 2 Puck's Peak challenges.  One is a MnM the other from Mythic Menagerie.  Thanks in advance!

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on March 11, 2010, 06:47:34 AM
Hello.  I need help with 2 Puck's Peak challenges.  One is a MnM the other from Mythic Menagerie.  Thanks in advance!
PM me your information. I will be able to help tonight after 10 p.m. eastern. It takes about 30 minutes to get the Mix and Match. Super easy stuff. Please make sure your challenges are set up and use a temporary password. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Janandra

I have completed your Puck's Peak challenges for you. I have deleted your personal information.

I played a little longer, since I was downstairs playing Super Mario Galaxy!!! tumbsup.gif

alyaks

If anyone needs help with badges and Joe gets overloaded, I can do most of them with or without cheats depending on your preferences. PM me if you need help. Joe...you do an awesome job for the members here!

Janadra

Quote from: Joe C on March 11, 2010, 07:54:24 PM
Janandra

I have completed your Puck's Peak challenges for you. I have deleted your personal information.

I played a little longer, since I was downstairs playing Super Mario Galaxy!!! tumbsup.gif

Thanks again so much Joe!  You're a Godsend.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview