PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:20:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Joe C

Cool. I will work on MJ during the day today or during the overnight. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

MJ

You are at Rank 49, requiring two more pies to rank out in the game. I will be shutting down your screen name until later tonight, when I do the catchup work with Hunter's screenname.  You have enough puzzles to finish Trivial Pursuit tonight.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Joe C

MJ

You are now rank 50 in Trivial Pursuit. Since there are no more ranks to be done, I stopped playing your screen name. I will stay available for other challenges going forward, just come back to this thread.

Hunter

I am almost done your screen name. You are three pies away from finishing, I am working on the last week in Pogo US. I am working it now. Once US is done, I will go to Pogo UK, where I think you have a couple of weeks left.

Joe C

Hunter

You are now rank 50. I am stoppping Trivial Pursuit. I think your calendar is now full in any case.

Joe tumbsup.gif

hunter13

cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif hi11.gif  thanks joe  ill be looking for help this week  again  lol  beer11.gif

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 21, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif hi11.gif  thanks joe  ill be looking for help this week  again  lol  beer11.gif

hunter13
No problem. It will have to be on Wednesday. We will be traveling for 10 days. I will have access to high-speed internet, but I will be running my own screen names then. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 21, 2010, 10:21:54 PM
Joe did you forget about CC for SSS again???
No
I planned on it today. Also, there is a new Mix badge coming out for that game in April. I plan on getting it x50 on my primary screen name.
tumbsup.gif

hunter13

the one ill need help on is the World Class Solitaire  badge and a persenol  badge i can get the other one  so if you can  it would be great

hunter13

Joe C

Hunter

I will definitely help you on Wednesday. Right now, I am finishing up your bowling personal challenge.

Sue

I will be working on Crossword Cove after Pogo Bowl is done for Hunter.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Sue

I have got you caught up on Crossword Cove. You are now rank 26 there, along with having all the special badges. I would suggest that if you want me to work on keeping you current, we work on it during a middle weekend of a month.

Also, if you start a puzzle and quit, you will not get full credit for the letters/puzzles.

Regards

Joe tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 22, 2010, 06:46:07 AM
the one ill need help on is the World Class Solitaire  badge and a persenol  badge i can get the other one  so if you can  it would be great

hunter13
Hunter

I got you the World Class Solitaire weekly challenge. I also got the 2007 Tumble Bees challenge Zany Bee.

I will be travelling, so I can help after April 4th.

hunter13

ok joe have fun on your trip  and thanks for all the help you haveing giveing me ill look you up after the 4th  lol

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 25, 2010, 12:06:17 PM
ok joe have fun on your trip  and thanks for all the help you haveing giveing me ill look you up after the 4th  lol

hunter13
My pleasure. We having been driving the past two days. The first night, there was no wireless internent. Last night/this morning, it was choppy wireless. This afternoon, when we get there, I hope it works when we get there.
tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Joe, if you have any trouble with internet while you're traveling, post here and let me know if you need help. I can run overnight anytime you need me to.

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on March 28, 2010, 09:00:10 PM
Joe, if you have any trouble with internet while you're traveling, post here and let me know if you need help. I can run overnight anytime you need me to.
Thanks

The internet here for our stay in Florida is pretty good. I am working on some games that I need to finish for rank. Wednesday night should be all right for me.

I appreciate the offer, but running the autos after chasing the boys around all day sounds like a good thing for my mind.
tumbsup.gif

marymary770

Just wondering if someone could help me the Solitaire challange? Please PM me and let me know, thanks! :)

sandyhook

I can PM me with login info and time you not on Pogo ~ Eastern time here
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview