PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:06:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 08, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
I have a few games that no matter what I do I can't seem to win the badge.

Anyone up to doing 4 badges in Jungle Gin???

Or 5 badges in Monopoly World???

Either PM me or email me or post here if you can.

P.S. Didn't want to mention the one badge for Penguin Blocks.
If these are weekly, premium or mix badges, I certainly can give you a hand.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

hunter13

C~M

Homer needs to change the title of this thread to Hunter needs Help With Badges/Challenges...lol

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 09, 2010, 03:58:05 AM
Homer needs to change the title of this thread to Hunter needs Help With Badges/Challenges...lol
CrazyMan

I help people because I choose to do so. Hunter asked me to help him for a while for personal reasons. I did not ask him for details or how long it might be, I just said I would help. I help whoever needs it with weekly, premium and mix challenges. I ask for nothing in return.

The reason why I help others is that in 2004, I stopped playing Pogo for seven months for personal reasons. In that time, I managed to miss eight Special Edition badges. If I had known about PogoCheats, I probably could have had someone help me out during that time. I do not want someone to miss out on a badge for the same reason.

I ask Hunter and others to make sure to put the requests for assistance here in this thread so that others might see the posts. Others in the same boat, struggling with a badge they cannot get, a broken laptop or an important vacation. Others that might be too shy to ask for assistance in Pogo. I spend a few hours of computer time each week running a cheat program for others in this forum. Sometimes, I might dedicate a whole ovenight session to someone on the forum. Doing this brings balance to my own Pogo playing.

I ask that when someone asks for help and when I am willing to help, that there be no one speaking bad about the person asking for assistance. We do not know the reasons someone asks for help. In fact, I make it a point not to find out why someone needs help. I just give a few hours of Pogo each week and leave it at that. I do not want anyone to feel they should not ask for help in Pogo in this particular thread. This thread is my favorite in the forum. Please help keep it this way.

tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe  and crazy man if you need to know what the reason i am haveing joe do my badges please private message me and i will be glad to try to tell you the reason  and again thanks joe

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on July 09, 2010, 12:24:38 PM
thanks joe  and crazy man if you need to know what the reason i am haveing joe do my badges please private message me and i will be glad to try to tell you the reason  and again thanks joe

hunter13
Hunter

I spent a sum total of 15 minutes getting your weekly badges.
tumbsup.gif
I may spend some overnight sessions working on Poppa Zoppa while I work on a Mix Badge x10.
giggle2.gif

hunter13

ok joe thanks if  you need to use a account to double brows to get someones badge you can gladly use mine   and again thanks  for all your help

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on July 09, 2010, 06:33:54 PM
ok joe thanks if  you need to use a account to double brows to get someones badge you can gladly use mine   and again thanks  for all your help

hunter13
Yeah, I meant to say that I would run your account with mine on Poppa Zoppa!
giggle2.gif

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 09, 2010, 08:20:48 PM
Joe are we on for mr and sss for Sunday for CC?
Lucky

We sure are. Also, I plan to get those pesky Monopoly and Jungle Gin badges by double-browsing. It should be super quick to bang those out.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on July 09, 2010, 06:33:54 PM

hunter13
Hunter
I do not need to double-browse on my second screen name for Poppa Zoppa, since both screen names are complete. So I have used yours as the second while I earn the lastest Mix badge for Poppa Zoppa. You are now rank 21 and you got the 36 chain badge. tumbsup.gif

snowflower

blink.gif

Hi Joe, I like your way of thinking and the reasons you give. There're very few like you out there and hunny ~ you got style!!

That said, I wonder if you could do a Euchre Rated challenge for me? I know you must be very busy and it can wait, np. It's waited forever and a day now so any more time wouldn't make any kind of a difference at all. Would appreciate any help you could give if you have any spare time.

Thanks so much, Joe!!! XOXOXO  embrace.gif

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on July 11, 2010, 09:23:30 AM
blink.gif

Hi Joe, I like your way of thinking and the reasons you give. There're very few like you out there and hunny ~ you got style!!

That said, I wonder if you could do a Euchre Rated challenge for me? I know you must be very busy and it can wait, np. It's waited forever and a day now so any more time wouldn't make any kind of a difference at all. Would appreciate any help you could give if you have any spare time.

Thanks so much, Joe!!! XOXOXO  embrace.gif
I will help out later today or tomorrow. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Maybe those last two badges for Mono can be done next weekend????

Sue

Ok Joe we will wait until next weekend to continue my pesky badges and such.
Gonna go do some Mix and Match badges now for my main account. Thanks again. embrace.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif

Hey gang ... anyone else need a Euchre Rated challenge done or maybe just a regular Euchre?
Gonna try to get Joe C to do one for me......the more, the merrier!!

sandyhook

If anyone needs help I can help also, I have helped others before.
Just PM me with Pogo info
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on July 12, 2010, 06:27:27 PM
cheerleading.gif

Hey gang ... anyone else need a Euchre Rated challenge done or maybe just a regular Euchre?
Gonna try to get Joe C to do one for me......the more, the merrier!!
Snowflower

You now have the rated Euchre Badge and the 2004 Album badge. I also chose a Euchre personal challenge for Hunter. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview